Thread: Icey's AMA
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 12:09 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How often do you and AM play?

We don't get nearly enough time to play as we are both so busy in our day to day lives. We try to set aside one night a week when we are both around at the same time, but it doesn't always happen. I do have a few rules to follow daily though. We will be together in person in April!

Do you ever give him tasks?
hahahahahaha. Well, does trying to give him tasks count? I have been trying to get him to edge for 7 years! He isn't a switch at all. 100% dominant. So I might pester him and pretend to order him to do something, but he isn't ever going to.

How do you come up with such creative ideas?
I just let my imagination run wild! I've been writing all sorts of things since I was 4 year old, so I've always had a very vivid imagination. I don't like the standard "edge/cum 100 times" and try to come up with something original.

You seem to know a lot about eating healthy?
There was a time when I really struggled with food and eating disorders and could name the nutrition content by heart of most things. I am lots better now and am at the point where I eat healthy (mostly) and go to gym classes several times a week. A family member is also a nutritionist so she helped me putting meal ideas in place a while ago.

How long have you been denied?
I think the longest on-purpose denial is around 3 months? I think there's a thread following it somewhere actually. I can't do many edges before I ruin by accident and if I just don't touch at all, after a while I have orgasms without even touching myself! So denial isn't something we play a lot with. I recently bought a chastity belt though, we are hoping that helps.

How much have you enjoyed lpv's thread?
It's been very enjoyable! Always nice to torture you.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: