View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 12:37 PM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I love high risk nude dares. My goal is definitely *not* to get caught. But there's a huge thrill in being in a situation where there is a high risk of getting caught, and where I'm really challenged not to get caught.

Unlike what I consider 'exhibitionism,' which is what people who actually want to be seen do, I don't like to involve others involuntarily in my kink. So that actually layers a double level of shame on me should I get caught - the shame in being caught and the shame in offending people who didn't want to see me.

So there's real pressure on me to avoid being caught. But - that's what makes the dare so thrilling. The other half of the thrill is that it's my naked body that's on the line (if that makes sense?).

And yes, there are times where the thrill of the dare is so intense that when it's supposed to be over I decide to extend it. After all, if I was successful so far, maybe I can extend that success a little longer for more fun!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 06-12-2021 at 12:39 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote