Thread: Who dares wins
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
viviorunitia

Unfortunately Jimmy and I had an argument and fell out with each other a few days later so that was the end of any more potential fun with him. My next experience didn’t occur until I was 16. It was my school friend Tristan’s birthday and he had invited me, Marco and Gareth to stay at his house for the night. Tristan had a massive garden that extended quite a way behind his house and there was even a stream that ran through the bottom of his garden.

The four of us would be spending the night camped out in a tent right at the bottom of the garden, near the stream. That way we could make some noise without the risk of waking his parents up. So when the time came the four of us bundled into the tent with our sleeping bags prepared. We laid them out on the floor, sat down and started eating all the junk food we had brought to the tent with us and started playing cards.

After a while of playing cheat we were starting to get bored so Gareth, who was usually the most daring of us, suggested that we make the game more interesting.

‘Hey guys, why don’t we okay strip poker?’

Tristan, Marco and I looked at each other. I was nervous to play this game with them. None of them had ever seen me naked and I had never seen any of them naked. The closest I had seen to any of them getting naked was once when we were changing for PE and I saw Marco’s cock fall out the leg of his underwear. However, Tristan seemed interested in the prospect of strip poker and so it didn’t take much for Marco and me to go along with it.

‘Ok, we’ll play 5 card draw. Whoever has the worst hand each time has to take off a piece of clothing.’ explained Gareth.

We started the game and very quickly we had all lost our socks and Tristan had also lost his t-shirt so was sitting there naked from the waist up. The next round began and I looked at my cards. I had nothing so I ditched 3 of them hoping to pick something up. Alas, no help from the draw and when we showed cards I saw my queen high was the worst hand so I slowly peeled my t-shirt off and joined Tristan in having only trousers and underwear left on.

The next hand was lost by Gareth so he took his t-shirt off too. Marco, despite being the most reluctant to play the game, now seemed quite happy since he was the only one who still had clothes on the top half of his body. Tristan lost the next hand and we all watched intently as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to reveal a pair of tight, white briefs with a nice bulge in them. He sat down again quickly and proceeded to deal the next hand, trying to distract us from the fact that it looked like his bulge was growing slightly.

Marco lost the next hand so now we were all topless. The atmosphere of the game was getting very tense as we realised it wouldn’t be very long until somebody ended up naked. Gareth lost the next hand and took off his trousers without any fuss, revealing a pair of loose fitting, red boxers. I couldn't tell by looking whether or not he was hard in them. I hadn’t lost a hand in a while but I knew my luck had to come to an end sometime. My pair of two’s wasn’t enough to beat the pair of eights, trip kings or 9 high flush that the other 3 had so I stood up and started to unzip my trousers. I pulled them down and sat down, hoping the other guys wouldn’t notice that I had a nice boner developing in my black and blue striped boxers.

On the next hand dealt I had the 2, 3, 4 and 5 of spades and the queen of diamonds. I got excited by my hand realising that I very nearly hand a straight flush! I looked around at the other guys wondering which of them was going to lose this hand as we began drawing our cards. I threw away my queen, hoping to draw an ace, a 6, a spade or indeed the 6 or ace of spades to complete my straight flush. I slowly and nervously picked up the next card and found myself looking at the...........

Please keep commenting and let me know if you want me to keep writing this story. Thanks!

Limits: Anal, Scat, Cross dressing, ABDL, Pain, Toys, Illegal

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
viviorunitia is offline   Reply With Quote