Thread: Who dares wins
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #10
viviorunitia

A few weeks later the Easter holidays started and since both Jimmy and I were not at school we spent as much time hanging out with each other as possible. One of our favourite things to do was to go swimming at our local leisure centre. Ever since the fun we had a few weeks before I had been wondering if I could get Jimmy to do anything else so I thought I might try and have some fun with him whilst we were at the swimming pool.

Our favourite part of the leisure centre was the rapids where powerful jets of water made that part of the pool extremely turbulent and at the top of the rapids there was a small waterfall that you could also hide behind. We were having our usual fun in the rapids and the thing about the water jets was that they were powerful enough to start pulling your swimming shorts down if you stood right in front of them. If you weren’t careful then they could pull your swimming trunks off altogether! So this gave me an idea. I stood in front of one of the jets and could feel them start to pull my shorts down. But instead of pulling them up like I usually would I just let the jet pull them down until they came all the way off. I pretended to be struggling so it would look like I wasn’t doing it on purpose. Jimmy saw that my trunks had come off and started laughing. This caused a few people nearby to look and see that my trunks had come off. Having these people seeing me without trunks off caused my cock to start getting hard. I grabbed hold of my trunks and put them on again.

‘Hey man, I just saw your cock.’ Jimmy said, still laughing.

‘I know, I did it on purpose. I dare you to do the same.’ I replied.

‘What? You did it on purpose?’ he asked, shocked.

‘Go on, you do it too!’ I said, egging him on.

Jimmy looked around nervously but he went over to one of the jets. I could see under the water that they were starting to pull his trunks down and I could see him fighting the temptation to pull them back up again. But to his credit he let the jets of water pull his trunks all the way down until they were completely off. Trying to catch a glimpse of his cock through the water I thought I could see that he had a boner but he pulled his shorts back on pretty quickly so I wasn’t entirely sure.

Soon after this we decided we’d had enough fun and we should go and get changed. We went to the locker rooms to get our stuff and decided to have showers before we got dressed again. This is where Jimmy decided to get his revenge for the dare I had given him.

‘You owe me for that dare in the pool.’ Jimmy stated.

‘I guess I do. What have you got in mind for me then?’ I asked, both excited and fearful of what his response would be.

'I dare you to take a shower naked.’ he said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and the thought of doing it but I decided I would just go for a quick shower and it wouldn’t be too bad, after all other guys at the pool sometimes showered naked.

‘Ok, I’ll do it.’ I said.

‘Wait, I haven’t finished. You have to take a shower naked and you also have to have a boner.’

I looked at Jimmy in shock. This was beyond anything we had ever done before but I also couldn’t deny that just thinking about it was already causing my cock to start getting hard in my swimming shorts. I didn’t even say anything in response. Before I had the chance to chicken out I just pulled down my shorts right there in the locker room. There was nobody in our row of lockers so I stroked my cock until it was completely stiff and sticking out. Unsurprisingly this didn’t take me very long. Then I walked along the rows of lockers until I reached the showers and I walked in with Jimmy close behind me still wearing his swimming trunks.

In the showers there were two other guys, both of whom looked to be in their fifties. I tried not to look at them and picked a shower as far away from them as possible. I decided to get this over with as quickly as possible. As I was soaping up I could see one of the older guys had looked in my direction and he definitely noticed that I had an erection. He gave me a smile and this just made my cock throb even more. I finished up in the shower and walked back out towards our lockers then quickly wrapped my towel around me. Jimmy joined me and we started drying ourselves off and getting dressed.

‘Did you see that guy in the shower?’ I asked. ‘He kept looking over at my cock.’

‘I know.’ said Jimmy with a smile. ‘Your cock seemed to like having him look though’.

‘Yeah, I guess it was kind of exciting.’ I replied.

Suddenly Jimmy’s phone started to ring. It was his Dad ready to pick us up so we hurried and finished getting dressed. Nothing else exciting happened that day but after being exposed like that I looked forward to the next time that I would find myself in such a situation.

Limits: Anal, Scat, Cross dressing, ABDL, Pain, Toys, Illegal

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
viviorunitia is offline   Reply With Quote