Thread: Who dares wins
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
viviorunitia

Default Who dares wins

I woke up early that morning. I was excited because my school had a day off because of some teacher training thing. Since both of my parents worked during the day the plan was to spend most of the day at my friend Eli’s house since he went to the same school as me and also had a day off. His parents would be out for most of the day too so we would have the house to ourselves and be able to play video games all day.

Both of us being only 11 years old, this was the first time that we had been left alone all day like this, which is why both our parents felt better about leaving us if we were together rather than on our own. Anyway, I arrived at his house in the morning and it was just the two of us so we immediately started playing in his Playstation. After a while I needed to take a piss so I went to their downstairs toilet. I was always intrigued by the picture that hung on the wall of Eli’s downstairs bathroom. It was a jokey black and white photo of Eli and his older brother when they were much younger having their photo taken and mooning the camera. I didn’t know why but I had always been drawn to that picture and wondered what it would be like to take a photo like that.

So after taking a piss I went back to the living room to carry one playing video games with Eli. After about another hour we were getting a little bit bored so I came up with an idea.

‘Hey Eli. You know that photo in your downstairs toilet. The one of you and your brother mooning the camera when you were younger.’ I said.

‘Yeah, what about it?’ said Eli.

‘Well, I was thinking. How about we play another round of this game and the winner gets to take a photo of the loser mooning the camera just like in that picture.’ I said.

Eli seemed intrigued so he agreed to the idea and we commenced our game to decide who would be the loser. We were playing a racing game and since he played racing games more often than I did I knew that he would have an edge but I was determined not to lose because I really wanted it to be him that had to show his ass on camera and not me. It was tense going into the last lap of the race. I actually had a slight lead so all I had to do was hang on and not let him overtake me. Nearing the end of the lap I took one of the corners too wide and ended up skidding out. This gave him the opportunity he needed to just get slightly ahead of me. I tried as hard as I could but I couldn’t quite recover enough to overtake him and he crossed the finishing line in first.

‘Yes, I win!’ he shouted.

My heart started to beat a little harder as I realised that I had lost and that I would be posing for a photo with my ass hanging out. He quickly ran upstairs to get his digital camera and by the time he came back down I was really nervous about doing this. But I had proposed the idea and I had lost so I guess I had no choice in the matter.

‘Ok, stand up, turn around and let me see that ass.’ he instructed.

I did as he said and I stood up and turned around so I was facing away from him. To expose my ass I would have to unzip the front of my trousers. I did so slowly and then got ready to pull my trousers and boxers down so I could moon him.

‘Come on, hurry up.’ Eli said, growing impatient.

I pulled my trousers and boxers down enough so that my ass was showing and then I saw a flash as he took the photo. As soon as the photo had been taken I pulled up my trousers again and zipped back up. I walked over to where he was to take a look at the photo. As he showed me he was laughing and I had to admit it was kind of funny seeing myself on cam with my ass hanging out of my pants.

‘Ok, nice job man.’ he said and then put his camera away.

‘Wait, aren’t you going to delete that photo?’ I asked.

‘I’ll delete it later, I’ve already turned my camera off now and I can’t be bothered to turn t back on.’ he said.

I wasn’t entirely sure that I believed him but for some reason it kind of excited me to know that he still had this photo of my exposing myself and that he could look at it anytime he wanted. After that we went back to playing computer games and nothing else interesting happened that day.

All comments and feedback are greatly welcomed. This is my first time writing a story like this so be gentle I will post the next part soon.

Limits: Anal, Scat, Cross dressing, ABDL, Pain, Toys, Illegal

Kik - viviorunitia14
SC - urain97
viviorunitia is offline   Reply With Quote