Old 02-20-2019, 02:30 PM   #6
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Steve Jones - Main character
Pete Anderson - Steve’s friend
Emma - Scottish lesbian
Stacy - Small Scottish girl
Abby - Smaller Scottish girl

I expected some derogatory comment from Pete on the subject of my boner, but I suppose that he was too far gone with the humiliation of the situation.

As the fucking and flicking continued I could feel myself building up again, I knew that I was going to ejaculate yet I could not really believe it. I was in no way enjoying or getting turned on by this situation so why was mother nature putting me through the shame of involuntary ejaculating in public.

As I got to the edge I closed my eyes and gave a grunt as I exploded, much to the girls delight.

"Ha, ha!"

"There she blows!"

"Wow, well done Steve; that's twice in about 15 minutes."

Even Pete found himself joining in."You dirty bastard Jones!"

The shame of that precise moment would stay with me for the rest of my life. I was on the verge of crying again as Abby pushed cum covered fingers towards my mouth.

I closed my mouth tight shut in a pathetic attempt to stop her.

"Open wide and swallow every drop Stevie, you know the procedure or I shall try and split your little testies apart with my fingernails."

I capitulated, opening my mouth so that she could repeatedly wipe cum into my mouth which I obediently swallowed. As she finished she held out her splayed hand.

"There, you can lick my fingers clean if you like."

It was not an offer, it was an instruction and I tentatively stuck out my tongue and commenced licking her fingertips. The thrusting up my arse stopped and I felt fingernails digging into my balls.

"Not like that Steve, lick them properly," Abby snarled.

I doubled my efforts as the fingers on my balls released their grip and the anal thrusts restarted. Once her fingers were clean to Abby's satisfaction the dildo fucking stopped completely and I felt a firm hand grip my nuts, I assumed something similar had been done to Pete as Stacy addressed us both.

"Right boys it's your choice, either we release you so that you can fuck yourselves simultaneously with the dildo, for mine and Abby's amusement, or you can carry on like this whilst me and Abby slap your balls?"

We were given Hobson's choice and I just wanted it to end with as little pain as possible.

"Okay I'll do it," I answered.

"Well Pete?" asked Stacy. I heard a slapping sound and then very quickly a howl from Pete.

"Yeah I'll do it," grunted Pete.

True to their word the girls released us straight away, removing the handcuffs. I stood up and rubbed my wrists where the handcuffs had been whilst Pete crouched down holding a pair of very sore balls. He was staring at the girls with a look of sheer hatred.

Stacy explained our situation. If we backed down or double crossed them on our agreement now, then they would handcuff us back up and drag us for around the room 10 times by the balls.

I pissed myself, literally. A jet of urine shot out of my knob on to the tiled floor, I had no control it just happened at the thought of being dragged by the balls.

As all 5 of us surveyed the puddle of urine at my feet I suddenly became extremely confused, it was as though I had just walked into a secret game. I looked up at the others, Pete and all three girls were staring at the puddle with looks of disgust, as I looked at all four faces I became overwhelmed with shame.

"You can clean that up later," Abby spat out before Stacy continued.

"I don't care if we ruin you two for life, you agreed to our terms before we unlocked the handcuffs so you will do exactly as we say and do it straight away with lots of enthusiasm. You will not get a second chance, any stalling for time and the handcuffs go straight back on and we all know what follows, got it?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Pete simply nodded his head.

"Remember boys lots of enthusiasm and encouraging each other. Now Steve get down here on your hands and knees." Stacy then arranged us both on our hands and knees facing away from each other with our backsides about a foot apart. She slowly inserted the dildo into our bums then gave us a pillow each to rest our chests on.

"You can start now boys reach around and grab the dildo and start pumping it in and out of your arses, lots of enthusiasm let's see the smiles on your faces and hear you calling out with pleasure and enthusiasm," Stacy told us giving us our final instructions.

We did it, we put on a gay sex show for those bastards! I was calling out things like, 'Oh yes Pete, that's great Pete, give it me harder' and things like that and Pete was doing just the same.

Suddenly Pete stopped and yelled out."STOP, NO CAMERAS, THAT’S NEVER ALLOWED." I felt him pull forwards as the dildo slipped out of his bum. I looked up stupidly at the girls with this 18 inch double ender hanging out of my arse. All three girls had their mobile phones out and were obviously recording us both. Abby and Stacy stopped immediately as Stacy grabbed Pete and quickly had his arms behind his back whilst Abby picked up the handcuffs.

As the handcuffs went on he suddenly panicked, realising what was in store for him he started to beg for mercy, pleading and begging for mercy in a manner that I would never have expected from my friend Peter Anderson in a million years. The girls threw him on his back and grabbed a testicle each and started to pull. Pete arched his back and using his feet managed to push himself slightly in the direction of the girls, reducing the pressure on his balls. By now he was begging at 100mph, pleas for mercy could not come out of his mouth fast enough as he was engulfed by sheer panic.

"Want to reconsider being videoed?" asked Abby as the girls relaxed their grip slightly.

"I'll do whatever you want, please, please, please; I'll do whatever you want, whatever you tell me, please."

The girls relaxed their grip more and Abby spoke again."Right then first I'm going to write some comments on your body with a marker, then you're going to get your driving licence out so that we can see your real address and finally you will pose naked in front of the camera and say what we tell you to. Basically you will tell the camera your full name, your address and confess to being a complete gay faggot who loves sucking boys, swallowing cum and taking cock up the arse. When you've done all that you can go back to fucking yourself with Steve and the dildo. Agreed?"

"Agreed," whispered Pete.

He stood there as Abby wrote GAY WHORE on his forehead, GAY CUMBUCKET on his chest and MY BOY PUSSY on his back with an arrow pointing down to his bum.

I then watched him address Emma's mobile phone (wasn't she still a neutral ref at this point?) and declare his name and address before spending about 3 minutes saying all the things that Abby and Stacy told him to say. He was recorded confessing things like:

"I love to suck cock."

"I love it when Daddy fucks me."

"I like the taste of semen and always swallow it."

"I am only really happy when I have a cock up my arse."

And many, many other comments; as well as this the girls made him pose for about 40 photographs in various degrading positions. Watching him surrender so complete in this fashion brought home to me my own position. If they could force Pete to do this; big, hard, stubborn, proud Pete; then their control over me would be absolute.

When the girls were satisfied Pete joined me on the other end of the dildo. This time I noticed that he was even more enthusiastic than before and was moaning in pleasure and calling out for more. He had learnt his lesson and of course, fearful of the consequences, I also upped my game.

Eventually the girls were happy and with a sense that maybe the evening was drawing to a close, the girls started packing up all the things that they had brought with them before Abby turned to me with her phone out pointing to the puddle of piss on the floor.

"Right ho Stevie boy, it's time to clean your wee wee up, get on your knees and lick up every drop. Miss any at all and you will be punished."

I looked her in the face, the bitch was actually smiling with pleasure. I had thought that things were coming to an end and now this! I sank to my knees with a sick feeling in my stomach and carried out my task. I could hear the girls giggling behind me, how on earth could find this funny, how could they be that nasty, how could anyone?

I felt a wet finger touch my bum, I instinctively turned around to see Stacy trying to work her forefinger into my arse crack. She immediately poked me in the eye using her other hand.

"Get back to work you lazy dickhead, it's got nothing to do with you what I am doing."

With tears pouring out of my sore eye I resumed licking, all the while Stacy was fingering my anus and it was all being recorded.

I licked up every drop, making sure to lick the grouting between the tiles, I was sure that there was no piss remaining whatsoever but I even went around and licked the whole area again just to be sure, when I got up Emma even patted me on the bottom.

"Well done Steve, you are an expert piss licker!" that drew laughs from the other two girls.

Stacy held out the forefinger of her left hand up to my mouth, it stank horrible.

"Steve you've got bum juice all over my finger, I'd like you to lick it clean please.

'Please,' as though I had a choice! I opened my mouth and her finger entered, I sucked and licked it far longer than was necessary, I was by now completely terrified of the girls. My mouth relaxed a little and Emma removed her finger before she picked up my underpants and wiped her finger dry.

"Where's your driving licence Steve?" asked Abby.

"In my wallet," I pointed to one of the cupboards.

"Well go and get it then you thick baby."

I was then forced to say my name and address to the phone camera whilst holding my licence up close enough for the camera to see. At least I was not made to repeat all the humiliating things Pete had said, I feared that I would.

"Just one last thing before we go and leave you guys, you promised to give each other a blowjob earlier on so now's your chance," Abby instructed. "Steve get down on your knees and start sucking your mate off. Pete you do not cum in his mouth, you give him a facial. Steve when he has shot his load you scoop up every drop and swallow it. Leave any at all and we will stay back and punish you further." I stared at her for a second, surely she couldn't be serious, I saw the expression on her face and knew that she was. I did not dare to pause any longer and dropped to my knees. As Pete entered my mouth I knew that our relationship would never be the same again.

I had obviously never done this before and, to be honest, had only ever received two blowjobs in my life, although I had nothing to compare them with I still knew that they were both poorly carried out blowjobs, by inexperienced, under confident girls. Still I knew what I liked, I also knew that I did not want to spend the next hour on my knees with a cock in my mouth! So I sucked, licked and slid my mouth like a good little boy; all the while caressing Pete's ball sack.

It did not take him long, was that because I was a good cocksucker, or because Pete just wanted to get it over with as well?

He tensed up, pulled it out of my mouth and pointed it at my forehead I closed my eyes has 4, maybe 5, jets of semen hit my face. Finally he wiped his cock against my cheek smearing their last few drops onto my face. I suppose that he felt that he had to do that, he was as desperate as me to avoid incurring the girl’s wrath.

As I collected the sperm off my face with my fingers Abby pushed Pete out of the way to get a close up off me carrying out this degrading task. I looked up as I transferred the first load into my mouth, her phone was pointing at me only 18 inches away. I carried on, Pete’s sperm, I noticed, tasted exactly like my own did earlier on, though on reflection I do not exactly know why this surprised me. Once again I made sure that I swallowed every drop on my face before I looked up at Abby and smiled, hoping that the smile would get me into her good books.

"Well done cocksucker, you can get up now. Pete on your knees, same rules apply only this time I want you to reach around and finger his arse whilst you are sucking."

'Oh hell no! Whatever are they going to do to us next ' I thought to myself as I slipped my short and very soft penis into his mouth, he reached around and slowly inserted his finger into me, working it in and out as he sucked me off. It took a long, long, time. I had already fired my load twice in the last hour or so and despite Pete's best efforts and my concentration it was ages before I even got erect and even longer before I was able to release a small amount of dribble onto Pete’s head. Knowing they would still be sperm inside my cock I squeezed down the whole length and wiped the remnants onto Pete’s left cheek, as I did it he glanced up at me and gave me a look as though he wanted to murder me.

For the sake of the camera it looked pathetic. Pete had shot wads of cum into my face and yet I had only dribbled half a teaspoon full on to his. Once again Abby pushed me out of the way, with Pete's finger slipping out of my bum hole in the process, so that she could get a close up of him swallowing my pathetic load. Suddenly I realised that the evening was over, the girls were picking up their bags and waving goodbyes, laughing and smirking on the way out.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: