Old 02-01-2019, 11:10 AM   #5
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Steve Jones - Main character
Pete Anderson - Steve’s friend
Emma - Scottish lesbian
Stacy - Small Scottish girl
Abby - Smaller Scottish girl

After a couple of minutes rest during which Emma stood silently in a neutral corner, Abby and Stacy cheerfully chatted tactics in their corner whilst me and Pete just stood in ours avoiding eye contact with each other and not even talking, finally Emma stepped forward and announced that round three was about to start and all four of us were to get in the middle of the room.

As Emma started the round, the two girls stalked around us both, remember we were both naked whilst they were wearing their bikinis, I realised that I was actually shaking I was so nervous.

Suddenly the two girls dived on Pete, it was obviously pre-arranged and they quickly had him handcuffed and doubled up as per the first two rounds with Stacy squatting down on the back of his legs. To my shame I made no attempt to help him during the struggle, but just stood watching whilst shitting myself!

Abby approached me, hands out in front of her grinning from ear to ear, I heard Pete call out to me.

"Thanks for helping me out Jones!"

I could not run, there was nowhere to run to, so in my panic I took to the only other course of action available, fight.

I took a quick step forward and kicked out as hard as I could, throwing all my energy into it and aiming my kick between her legs, if I could floor her with one kick then it would be me and Pete against Stacy. Abby dodged my kick with ease, but did manage to grab my ankle as it went flying past. With a couple of quick twists of my right foot and she quickly had me sprawling on the floor.

She kept twisting my right ankle anticlockwise, forcing me to roll towards the other pair of handcuffs. Quickly she had my arms behind my back and within seconds she had me helplessly handcuffed before dragging me over to where Stacy and Pete were. Once in roughly the right location she bent my leg up and forced it down towards my face, I kicked out with my left leg, not as hard as I would have liked due to the constrictions of my position, but it was futile. Abby simply grabbed hold of my left ankle with her spare hand and forced it back to my face. It was all too easy for her, despite my size I was a wrestling novice competing against an expert, I thought once again 'what the hell were we thinking of taking on professionals?'

As before, once I was doubled up she got into position squatting down on the back of my legs, determined not to give in completely I started humping my hips up and down in an effort to dislodge her. Abby's reaction was swift and merciless, she gave me a good, hard, solid punch into my balls conveniently laid out before her. I screamed out loud enough to shatter the windows, then started crying again in pain.

"Don't even think of fighting back Steve you thick cunt, I can hurt you far more than you could ever hurt me, understand you little prick?"

I understood all too well, the pain in my balls testified to that, but I did not bother to reply.

Abby took a firm hold of my tender nuts. "I said do you understand you little prick?"

"Yes I understand," I whimpered.

"And what are you?"

I paused, I was not prepared to verbally degrade myself for her sadistic pleasure. The grip on my nuts intensified into genuine pain and I forced a splutter. "I am a little prick."

I heard Stacy laugh out loud.

"God no, Jones," Pete whispered hoarsely.

I started crying again in humiliation.

Abby relaxed her position on me and started tugging and moving me around until my bare bum was pushing up against Pete's bum. This left the two girls, Abby and Stacy, on the backs of our legs, facing each other about 3 feet apart.

"Steve’s already got a semi," declared Abby, rubbing my knob up and down. "Suggest you work on Pete while I give him a good old fingering."

"Okay Abbs," replied Stacy as Abby shoved two fingers into my bum without grace. I noticed that Abby's fingers were smaller than Stacy's had been, but she made up for that with her crude and forceful technique.

I lay there embarrassed and humiliated, wondering what life was all about as Abby, with no regard for my feelings, sexually assaulted me at her leisure.

Oh hell, why couldn't I turn back the clock? If I knew half an hour ago what I knew now then I would not be in this position.

'Oh god no!' I thought to myself as I heard Abby ask Emma to pass over the double ender and the baby oil. I thought Emma was supposed to be neutral, but I saw little point in protesting given the position that I was in.

I watched from my limited viewing position has Abby liberally oiled up both ends of the dildo. She seemed jovial yet relaxed as she and Emma had a friendly conversation about a couple of things back home. The event of the past 30 minutes or so and the position me and Pete now found ourselves had no impact on the various topics of their conversation, it was as though we didn't matter at all. I looked away and stared up at the ceiling praying for any miracle possible to save me from being fucked. It was not going to happen, I was fucked and I was about to be fucked.

I heard Pete give a loud low grown and I knew the dildo had entered him.

"No, no," he gasped. "No further, please!" hearing Pete of all people pleading brought home the reality of what was happening. Pete did not 'plead'. He took shit on the chin and braved things out, he was not a coward and he gave as good as he got, but he never pleaded or begged for mercy. The girls had broken him too. I could tell by his moans that Stacy and Abby were also oblivious to his request. They were shoving that dildo in as far as they could irrespective of how much pain it caused.

He groans stopped and I felt the lubricated tip of the other end touching my anus as I sucked in air involuntarily. I felt it pushing up against my already very sore arse, as it entered it did not hurt as much as I expected and for some reason I was relieved, though what exactly I had to be relieved about I wasn't sure. More and more entered me and I began to realise why Pete was moaning so much. I became convinced that it was going to tear my insides apart. Once fully in the girls proceeded to fuck us both pulling the dildo out of us both and then pushing it all the way in and then out again. I had my head turned and was now staring across the tiled floor of the room, I no longer cared what they did I just wanted to survive the night. I was genuinely fearing for my life.

"Steve's starting to enjoy it again I see," called out Stacy.

"Not by much, I've seen bigger clitorises," joined in neutral Emma, the token lesbian.

I knew what they meant, my erection had come back, I felt one of the girls flick it, not painful but enough to make it bounce up and down. Whichever girl it was, I presumed Abby, carried on flicking it obviously enjoying watching it bounce up and down.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: