Old 12-28-2018, 06:27 AM   #4
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Steve Jones - Main character
Pete Anderson - Steve’s friend
Emma - Scottish lesbian
Stacy - Small Scottish girl
Abby - Smaller Scottish girl

Abby climbed off him grinning and 'high-fived' Stacy.

Pete was a wreck and it took several minutes before Emma and Abby could drag him to his feet and help him over the edge of the bed to our corner of the room.

"Right," announced Emma. "That is undeniably one round to Abby and Stacy. Round two, Stacy versus Steve, take your positions."

Stacy positively leapt over the bed and took her position in the centre of the room, I gulped. I was not up for this and everyone knew it. I looked around, Pete was still a wreck, he looked up at me with a look of horror and dread, he was shaking uncontrollably. I thought about doing a run for it, the door was on the other side of the room next to the girls’ corner, that was bad planning on our part. To get out I would have to fight my way past both Stacy and probably Emma, although she was the ref I couldn't see her letting me just do a runner! I would probably have to fight my way past Abby as well. Not a fucking chance! I tried to reason with them.

"Okay girls, you have won, we resign!"

All three girls just found this hilarious, eventually after the laughter calmed down a little Emma explained our position to me.

"It's a game of no submission Steve, that means no submission, no quitting, no retiring and absolutely NO RESIGNING!"

"Nice try Steve," called out Abby from her corner cover laughing as she shouted.

Emma re-took control. "Right Steve, get yourself inside the ring now," pointing to the middle of the room as she spoke.

"Or I will allow both Emma and Stacy to take you on, you have 10 seconds to decide."

Shitting myself I gingerly climbed over the edge of my bed and took my position in the centre of the room.

Emma once again checked her watch and declared round two had started.

I crouched nervously, watching Stacy like a hawk, she circled around me smiling at me, eyes making contact with mine, and she clearly had that sparkle of a glint in her eye.

Like lightning she jumped forward and thrust her right fist towards my gut. I coiled backwards dropping my arms to protect my stomach and instinctively bowed down, but it was a feint. I saw her right foot coming flying up towards my bollocks, her foot was flying but it seemed to come up in stages. As her shin made contact with my testicles, I just knew that this was going to hurt. Then as the pain work its way up to my brain it became utter agony, I had never felt pain like it before in my life. I briefly recalled her shin lifting my feet off the ground, the kick was that hard. Then as I dropped to the foetal position I was sucking in air for dear life, I did not even scream. Emma pulled my briefs off without me even realising it before dragging me to her corner, well out of the reach of Pete, who probably wasn't fit to do anything anyway!

I was briefly aware of her doubling me up and squatting down on the back of my thighs staring at my bum; as Abby had done to Pete. Then the spanking started, the table tennis bat was applied first to my right cheek, then my left, then right and so on. To be honest I did not actually care, the pain from my balls was so intense.

As she finished her spanking the pain in my balls was starting to ease off and I suddenly realised that my arse was on fire, hell I had been spanked like a child, only a lot, lot worse. I saw Stacy put the bat down and then pick up the baby oil. I was certain that I was about to be finger fucked and braced myself for it. I felt Stacy's wet forefinger touch my sphincter and then push gently, it slid into me with ease.

I just broke down.

The kick in the balls was agony and knocked the wind right out of me, I was not really aware of being stripped, doubled up and pinned down because of the pain that I was in. Even the spanking was mild by comparison, but having another person freely fuck your arse with their finger was a degradation that I simply could not handle, it was a humiliation too far.

As I cried out openly like a child I was briefly aware of all three girls taking the piss out of me, but I just wanted it to stop, another thing, I knew from past experience that whenever I got humiliated I also got an erection. I swear to you that I never found it arousing, it just happened. Usually though I would be wearing trousers and it would be hidden. The knowledge that I would soon be getting a stiffy and it would be on show just made things worse and I cried harder and louder.

I lay there crying like a baby as Stacy removed her finger, paused while she oiled up a second finger and then rammed them into me with force. It didn't particularly hurt, but the mental effect was devastating, I was crying uncontrollably now, the girls laughed louder.

It continued as with Pete torture, after about a minute she stopped, withdrew her fingers, oiled a third one and then proceeded to fuck me with all three. It was about this time that I stopped crying, I wasn't coming to terms with what was happening, I had just run out of tears. And my eyes dried up I looked across at Pete, he was staring at me with disgust, I wanted some sign of support from my friend, but the fact that I had broken down just offended him.

I felt Stacy flick my boner about.

"Look at this girls, ‘cry baby’ is actually enjoying it."

"Fucking hell Stacy," called Abby. "He might cry like a child but he loves it!"

"Crocodile tears," joined in Emma. "He's turned on as fuck!"

Things just about could not get any worse, I could not believe in my worst nightmare that this was actually happening to me when I heard Pete join in.

"Fucking hell Jones you queer shit, you are enjoying it!"

He called me Jones, he used my surname, even my best friend had deserted me! I broke down and started crying again.

My tears were starting to dry up again around about the time that Stacy forced 4 fingers into my bum, this hurt like hell and I gasped out loud, I wanted to scream but I knew the girls would delight in that and I was determined not to give them that pleasure if I possibly could. I also wanted to ejaculate and I was utterly desperate to make sure that didn't happen and finally I was also aware that very soon all of Stacy's right hand up to her wrist would soon be entering my body and God only knew how much permanent damage that would do to me.

As her four fingers pumped in and out I close my eyes gritted my teeth and just waited, waited, waited.

The pressure in my balls built up, my boner was straining for its life and yet I was the least turned on that I had ever been. How was this possible?

After an eternity I felt her fingers withdraw completely, after a moment's pause for Stacy to oil up her entire hand I could feel the pressure against my hole as very slowly her entire hand tried to enter me, it slowed down and stopped as it got to her knuckle and despite Stacy's efforts it seemed that it would not go any further. Was I about to be saved Pete humiliation, I dared to hope I would when I felt Stacy use for her force to push her right hand in. I screamed for my life has the most incredible pain in the world seemed to rip my arse in two. Holy shit the pain was unbelievable, all the humiliation in the world did not compare with the pain that I was now suffering. My screaming must have gone on for about a minute as even when her hand slipped in up to the narrower part of her wrist I was still in extreme pain.

As the pain subsided from sheer agony to just agony so my screaming died away and I was just gasping. Gasping for breath and gasping in pain.

I felt Stacy clenched her fist inside my bum and I shot my load. I released four streams of cum onto my stomach has the three girls cheered.

Oh the shame, oh the humiliation and my best mate saw me do it. The story would inevitably find its way home!

Stacy scooped up some of my cum in her fingers and reached back and pushed it towards my mouth.

"Eat it," she commanded.

I shut my mouth tightly and turned my face away.

I felt my arse virtually split open as she tried to withdraw her fist.

"Eat it," she smiled aggressively.

I shook my head as much as I could despite the pain in my arsehole. I was in tears again, but this time in pain, not just humiliation.

Stacy's hand pulled, this time I couldn't stand the pain any longer, I turned my head back and opened my mouth slightly as Stacy wiped my own cum into my mouth, she repeated this with the remainder of my juices before ordering me to swallow the lot, pulling on her right fist to prove a point.

To my shame I swallowed it all without protest, I was now a beaten man and could not take any more pain.
She then told me to open my mouth wide so that she could inspect my mouth to check that I had indeed swallowed. I opened my mouth as wide as I could while Stacy leaned back and had a good look inside, once happy she spat inside my mouth. I actually let her do it, I was too scared not to and Pete watched me let her. Finally I felt Stacy pull on her fist again, again I was in agony as she asked me the same question that Abby had asked Pete.

"Are you willing to give Pete a blowjob with me, Emma and Abby all watching?"

"Yes I'll give Pete a blowjob, I'll give Pete a blowjob. Please, please stop, please. I promise to give Pete a blowjob," I cried out desperately knowing that my quick capitulation would only hold me in even more contempt in Pete’s eyes.

Stacy relaxed her fist and sharply yanked her hand out causing me to yelp out. She then took hold of my testies, conveniently laid out in front of her, then squeezed them, not hard enough to cause pain but hard enough for her to show her intent

"Are you a raving queer boy?" she asked.

I knew exactly what answer was required. "Yes!" I replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I am a raving queer boy!" I answered fully.

"Do you like cocks up your arse?"

"Yes I like cocks up my arse!"

"Do you love cocks up your arse?"

"Yes I love cocks up my arse!"

"Do you love sucking dick?"

"Yes I love sucking dick," I told her.

So it went on, I spent the last couple of minutes telling the whole room how much I enjoyed homosexual activities whilst Stacy held on to my balls, knowing full well that one wrong answer would equal intense pain.

Eventually to my relief I heard Emma announce that time was up and round two had ended.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: