MasterBilly

Default Benidorm

List of characters:

Steve Jones Main character
Pete Anderson Steve’s friend
Emma Scottish lesbian
Stacy Small Scottish girl
Abby Smaller Scottish girl

Pete and I had been mates for many years, since we were 11 actually, when we started big school and had been on holiday together several times before. We always got on very well and this was no different, as young lads in our early 20’s we were naturally always on the pull, but seldom successful; though admittedly Pete had more success than me.

Anyway we were in Benidorm, not very original I know, and we had 6 more days left, it was about 9pm and we were sipping a quiet beer together before heading off to the dance clubs later on.

It was one of those open bars where you could look right out onto the street, we were just chatting casually and putting the world to rights as 3 Scottish girls walked in and approached the bar. Naturally we got chatting and offered to buy them a round of drinks, two of the girls were fairly small but the third, Emma, was about the same size as me and I found her attractive so I moved in. As I was complimenting her on this and that (my usual approach) I heard giggling behind me, it was the other two girls Stacy and Abby.

"You're wasting your time Steve," called out Abby.

"Nice try but she's not interested," joined in Stacy.

"Sorry there's nothing the matter is there?" I asked Emma.

"I'm a lesbian, I'm not interested in men at all!" she giggled obviously seeing the funny side of it all.

"Oh," I said stupidly, not knowing what to say!

Anyway the girls stayed and the conversation moved on in a predictable fashion, where do you come from, what did you do?

"Where professional wrestlers," said Abby pointing to Stacy and herself.

Pete and I just cracked out laughing at this, I mean Abby and Stacy were just so small, it was obviously a joke.

"No we’re serious, we are professional lady wrestlers."

Well me and Pete just started to take the piss out of them didn't we, not nastily but in a friendly way, but making it clear that we didn't believe them.

"Look," said Stacy. "We're not trying to say that we are both heavy weights, we wouldn't stand a chance at that weight. But in our own weight class we are both good wrestlers. I'll tell you what, a lot of men pay good money to see girls wrestle, I'm sure most of them are just perverts, but if they are prepared to pay me to wrestle another girl of my weight then I'm prepared to do it! Hell we all need to pay our bills."

That sounded fair enough but they still didn't fit the stereotype for all in wrestlers though.

"How did you lot all meet?" I ventured.

"Through wrestling, me and Abby still wrestle, Emma here used to wrestle, then she retired from that and now she's a referee."

"I injured my back wrestling," Emma told us. "So I had to retire, refereeing doesn't pay the same, it's only a part-time really, but I like being in the scene."

"Yeah, only because you're a lez," teased Abby; the two girls exchanged smiles.

"Well me and Steve would love to watch you wrestle," joked Pete.

"What here?" Stacy exclaimed.

"Yeah, why not?"

"No chance, we'll go back to our room and kick your arses there if you want."

I giggled, the thought of these two tiny girls trying to kick our arses was hilarious.

"What are you laughing at?" Stacy turned on me.

"Well look at you," I answered. "It's not exactly an even contest is it?"

"What you think you stand any chance against professional wrestlers?" Stacy was suddenly serious, up until now it had all been light-hearted but I never really believed that any of these girls had anything to do with wrestling, it was a bit like when I once tried telling a girl that I was a lion tamer.

"Any time you like darling," I answered.

"Don't patronize me," Stacy responded. "We'll go back to your hotel now if you want and bounce you around the room."

"Why not here?" I asked indicating the floor area.

"Don't be daft, if we win then you will be ridiculed in front of everyone and if you win then you get the shit kicked out of you by every hard case in Benidorm for beating up girls!"

Me and Pete looked at each other, she was quite right, we would.

"Are you serious," Pete asked her.

"Up to you, if you think we can't handle ourselves then try your luck and if you think we can then stop taking the piss," Abby answered, smiling and shrugging her shoulders as if to say she didn't give a toss either way.

"Who wrestles who?" Pete asked indicating the four of us but leaving Emma out.

"Tag wrestling, you decide who goes first for your team and we'll decide for us. Emma will referee and explain the rules, ok Em?" Emma nodded in response.

"What do you think Steve," Pete turned to me.

I had a massive erection at the thought of wrestling these two small girls and my testicles had taken over complete control of my brain.

"Bloody hell yeah, let's do it."

"You're on girls," he told them.

"Okay we're going back to get changed into our bikinis, you two are just to wear boxer shorts, which hotel room are you in?" we told them and arranged to meet up in our hotel room in half an hour's time.

Shortly after me and Pete were in our room in just our underwear nervously discussing the situation, we were both convinced that the girls wouldn't actually show up and that we were victims of a wind up. Pete was wearing skin-tight bright red boxers whilst I was in black briefs, I never wore boxers and did not even own a pair.

"Fucking Scottish tarts, pissing us around, their childish bloody games," growled Pete. "We should have known, all that bullshit about wrestling, there's no way those two are...."

He was cut short by a knocking on the door, we exchanged glances and Pete, who was always the more confident one, went to answer it. All three girls piled into the room with smiles and waving their hands in that girly fashion that they do.

"Hiya boys!"

"Hi Pete, hi Steve!"

"Oooo, nice pants Steve!" Emma seemed to genuinely find me in my black briefs attractive, I thought that she was supposed to be a lesbian.

"Um, yeah...thanks. I thought you lot were supposed to be in bikinis?"

"Calm down Steve we're just changing." Stacy chided me.

"Okay boys," Emma took control. "Whilst they’re getting themselves and the room ready I will explain the rules to you two."

The rules weren't that difficult. No one could leave the room either out into the corridor or into the bathroom, the two beds would be turned onto their sides to form a diagonal across opposing corners, the two non wrestlers had to stay behind them at all times, they could reach across with their arms to tag their partners, but not to help. Each round lasted 10 minutes, max 3 tags per team per round, 3 rounds and the last round would be 2 vs 2. Other than that it was literally no holds barred, sexual holds were permitted, opponents clothes could be removed, instruments could be used at any time by anyone and there were to be no submissions period!

"Fucking Hell," whispered Pete. I looked at him, he had a face like a child on Christmas morning, I couldn't believe this was going to happen. I turned to the two girls, they were wearing disappointingly tight Lycra bikinis, presumably to make it harder to pull off, I was going to enjoy trying!

"I think Steve's pleased to see us," giggled Abby, all three girls were staring at my pants, I looked down, I had an enormous erection literally trying to force its way out of my pants, I could not remember ever being so turned on. Didn't Emma mention something about instruments? I asked her.

"Those," she pointed.

In the neutral corner there were two table tennis bats, a bottle of baby oil, 2 handcuffs and a double ended dildo, about 18 inch long! I gulped, my erotic feelings moved up another level as I went across for a closer look. The dildo was thicker than my knob, but not by much, the bats were pretty standard but the handcuffs were clearly of a good quality.

"Right who's wrestling me first," called out Abby. Stacy had taken her place behind one bed in the corner nearest the door.

"Me I'm in first, get in your corner Steve," Pete almost shouted. I shrugged, I wanted to fight Abby, she was slightly smaller than Stacy and Stacy looked a little more muscular. Pete was definitely bigger and stronger than me. Still we were both miles bigger than the girls so I climbed over the bed, had a quick feel of my rock hard cock and waited for Emma to set her watch and announce that the fight had started.

Pete went into a slight crouch holding his hands out and moved slowly in, excitement in his eyes, Abby on the other hand held her arms out sideways, as if for balance, and leaned backwards a little, just as Pete closed in and came within range she suddenly jumped up and give a flying scissor kick into Pete's gut, it was over in a second, I don't think Pete even saw it coming. I gasped as Pete started to fall. Like greased lightning Abby grabbed him by the hair and spinning on her heels, using Pete’s weight for leverage, she hurled him bodily into their corner before going casually across to pick up some handcuffs, one of the bats and the baby oil. Pete was in the foetal position crying out and gasping for breath at the same time. She easily clipped one handcuff on to him, dragged his arm behind his back and then kneeling on that arm with all her weight, careless of any pain that she was causing him, she brought his other arm around behind his back and handcuffed that. Pete had made no effort to resist he was clearly in too much pain he was still doubled up coughing and gasping. Removing his red boxes was now an easy task for Abby before she moved him onto his back and pushed his ankles back beside his ears and then sat herself on the back of his thighs facing his splayed out bum. In less than a minute Abby had totally immobilized him, which meant she now had 9 minutes to do as she wanted to him.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote