View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 08:00 AM   #7
Hawkward

Whoa whoa!!... Normally I just lurk here but I kind of don't want to encourage habits that I feel endanger your health.

Please people, NEVER put anything that hasn't been steralised into your penis!! (sadly this puts qtips/cotton buds and many things out of the question). This is unsafe and you can easily end up with a urine infection or worse, it can be scary as f*ck to pee for what will feel like a long time, and it is NOT sexy, it's dangerous and you should treat your manhood with care!!

Now I know for some, getting parcels can be a no go, but on ebay, a urethral sounding kit is actually quite cheap at around £10-£15 (even less if you're looking for just one), I also use sterile lubricant that costs about £5 that lasts for a long time.

I've been properly sounding a few times over the past half year. The real thing might seem scary, but it's actually not as narrow on the inside as you might imagine, and is a really interesting form of pleasure if you can get into it! I would recommend starting no lower than 6mm as the smallest sound tends to actually be too small.

As for washing, I use a pyrex jug with freshly boiled water and let them soak for two minute each side, and wash off with just water and sometimes a soft scour.

---

Sorry to type such a wall. I know many won't listen but putting the wrong things down your penis is no joke, and having made mistakes myself before, i don't want anyone putting themselves at risk.
The following user says Thank You to Hawkward for this post: