View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 06:22 PM   #10
Maleslut92

In a sense all of the dares I do are essentially no way back because I won't accept a dare unless I will definitely do it. However, I usually have a spare set of clothes, etc. so that I can keep myself out of trouble with the law.

Having said that, I have done two absolute no way back dares -- one I would do again in a heartbeat; the other I am not so sure. The one I would do again was to lock myself out of my cruise cabin wearing nothing but men's thong underwear. The one I wouldn't do again (though I loved it -- just too risky) was to destroy my clothes on a trip at various stops where I ended up wearing nothing and no spare clothes in the car anywhere (not even in the trunk) and I still had over and hour to drive to get home while in this state of dress (or lack of dress). I love the thrill of no way back, but the risk can be too great. Now if the risk is just humiliation and not jail time -- yes I love it.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote