View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 03:48 AM   #4
patty_NL
getDare Sweetheart

I absolutely love the idea of this when done with consent from both sides. I have let people snoop around my PC before and loved then watching and finding humiliating stuff on there.

There is however a couple of risks involved with this I thought I'd point out.
most of these are easily prevented by seeing and watching what your Dom does but that may not always be possible. Set up a good set of rules and you'll be fine.
1) with teamviewer everything is possible. I personally use it to manage IT infrastructure. TV does not lock out any commands or programs. Make sure you know and trust your Dom(me) before doing this. Completely wiping a hard drive is two lines of code in Windows and three on Mac. Taking for granted that the user has administrative rights.

2) keyloggers, while this one is an absolute thrill for me, to let your dominant see exactly what you typed and what websites you visited, (busted!), this one has one big risk for power hungry Doms. It also captures any password, access code etc. That you type. That includes Facebook. This one could easily be solved by using parental control instead.

3) file encryption. This one is probably worse than deletion, since that is recoverable. There are really simple to use programs on the web letting users require a password, certificate or key file to access one or more files. These are non recoverable since it is the content of the file that has changed.

Just thought I'd share this with you so you know what is possible. With that being said however, I love the idea of this and if there is a mistress who would like to try this with me I'm down for it.

27 m locked in enforced chastity
Kik:
Spoiler:
pattynl

live:jacknall_94

Telegram:
Spoiler:
jfnall
patty_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patty_NL for this post: