View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #9
Kolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Ok, I think I've come up with a solution. Scratch the age part of the equation and just use the temperature to determine how many articles of clothing you can wear.

Look at the temperature before you get dressed and subtract the two digits in the temperature to get how many articles of clothing you can wear. For example, if it is 69 degrees, you can only wear 3 articles of clothing.

Again, shoes and socks do not count. Also, if it is cold out, a jacket, gloves, hat, etc. do not count as long as they are taken off whenever you are inside.

If the temperature is the same (66) or a single digit (9), you have to take that digit and wear that amount of clothes that day. Each subsequent day, you remove 1 number from the number of clothes you can wear.

For example, if it is 88 degrees outside or if it is 8 degrees outside, I would get to wear 8 articles of clothing the first day, 7 articles of clothing the 2nd day, 6 on the 3rd, 5 on the 4th, 4 on the 5th, 3 on the 6th, 2 on the 7th, and 1 on the 8th.

You can change what clothes you wear each day as long as you follow the rules for amount of clothes you can wear.

Again, please report back with details as to what you had to wear and any experiences while wearing it.
what about if it's in the triple digits... like 112?
Kolia is offline   Reply With Quote