View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 03:45 AM   #1217
jupiters_moons

ASL
28/M/UK

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? - Yes, Around 10 different cocks.
2 Has another guy held your cock? - Yes, As above
3 Can you lick your cock? - Ha I Wish
4 Has a sibling held your cock? - I'm an only child but Does Cousin Count?

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? - Yes, not keen on it though
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? - Yes, Normal Foreplay
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass - Yes, Balls deep.
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? - Yes, I've been fucked.
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? - My vibrating dildo.
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? - One of the guy's cocks from q9, He was HUGE!!!

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? - Yes, Plenty of times as dares when I was a boyscout.
12 Have you masturbated another guy? - Yes, as above.
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? - Probably about 6
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? - A Week

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes, Quite a few times
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes, Quite a few
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? - Guy: Balls, Asshole, Tongue, Nipples. Girls: Clit, Pussy, Asshole, Tongue, Nipples.
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? A spider (was terrifying, don't ask.)

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? Yes, Just rude not to.
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? Yes, only a couple of times though
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? - Pretty much everywhere, although thinking about it probably not my legs/feet.
23 Can you cum on your own face? In the right position yes.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? - Yes, when in scouts we used to zip our sleeping bags together and all spoon naked. Then also as an adult plenty of times.
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes, My other answers make this necessary.
26 Have you stripped another guy? - Yes, a few.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? - Yes but not as many as I've stripped.
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Yes - Only a handful though, less than the guys have.
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? The forested area near my home.

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? - All the time. Any kind of sex really depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Kik - jupitersholymoons

New to this so I'm still exploring and having a lot of fun. I'm looking for dares that gently push me. If you have some fun ideas, please let me know.

Open to: Anal, Watersports, Body Writing, Hidden Public, slight exposure risk, Other stuff but I'm still getting to know myself.

Limits - Scat, Messy, Permanent, Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Illegal, Obvious Public, Long Dares, Face Pics, Involving others that are not in on the dare.
jupiters_moons is offline   Reply With Quote