View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 09:04 AM   #3
Slut-b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenip94 View Post
Right then, my turn! **Rubs hands gleefully**

-You`ve been on Getdare for a while now, what`s the longest time you`ve spent playing a dare/challenge?
-If you could choose a GD user to meet in RL, who would it be, and what would you do?

I`ll leave you to ponder these while I catch up on mine for a bit
Hehe, turnabout is fair play after all. Good questions! You've definitely got me thinking!

- I think the longest dare/challenge I've done is a week and I think it was one of the "Loser has to...." threads. I ended up being a slave to someone via Kik and performing various tasks throughout the week. I have mixed feelings with these threads. Sometimes they can be fun, but usually they fall flat. Scratches an itch I suppose.

- Such a good question! Had to go through my DMs and really think about that. The person that really stands out to me is SubHunter A little over a year ago, she wrote me such a thoughtful message to an ad I posted and in a lot of ways, it was exactly what I was looking for. But I had to be honest with her & share a few things that weren't quite a perfect fit & ultimately it didn't work out.

Anyway, if we did meet IRL & there was still a strong connection, I would absolutely submit to her control. I would do whatever she told me to do basically haha. More specifically, I would want to feminize myself as much as possible to please her. I dabble with feminization/crossdressing when I can, but feel like I often can't explore it in the way I want. I feel like she would push me in ways that I need. Ooof, I quiver at the thought of it.

Likes: D/s, selfbondage, oral and anal training, wearing panties, edging, orgasm control/denial, forced-bi, feminization, cum eating, spanking

Dislikes: pee, humiliation, messy, body writing, tedious or boring, corner time, ruined orgasms, ball slapping

Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood, permanent, face, hard impact CBT

Kik is severinmasoch
AMA
Slut-b is offline   Reply With Quote