Thread: Butt plug HELP
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 06:26 PM   #2
Filthycumguzzler

Well, I’d definitely recommend getting a broader collection of plugs. I’m sure feeling an absolutely massive one be stuck inside you is super hot (I’m honestly really jealous by the sound of how that feels), but I really recommend getting a few more manageable ones for some more low key play or long term wear. I found a set on amazon for less than 20 bucks, and each one is perfect for it’s own thing. I’ve got a small one for a light tease after not having played in a while, a medium one for overnight wear and a strong tease, and a large one that’s great for an intense tease for shorter periods of time and plugging myself up to stay stimulated after a nice hard fucking. The most I’ve gotten out of a purchase ever. The more options you have the better, especially if the only one you have now is so extreme.

As for lube, it depends on the material. I don’t think you can go wrong with water based lube, even for metal plugs, but make sure to keep silicon lube away from really anything other than metal just to be safe. My favorite lube by far is funnily enough a sensitive aloe Trojan one I found at CVS. I’ve tried others, and I’ve got a bulk thing from a different brand now just for the quantity, but as long as you’re not fucking yourself senseless every night a small container the size of an iPhone would last you several months. I wouldn’t worry too much about specific brands. I’d stay away from any of those burning sensation lubes, but any lube from a reputable store should work. Aside from that, avoid using soap to clean the plugs. Either rinse thoroughly with hot water or wipe with disinfectant. Soap will ruin the material.

So yeah, be sure to enjoy yourself! Anal is great, and getting to experience that safely and easily is amazing. Have fun on your journey to being a good buttslut, have fun along the way, and be sure to be safe and healthy the entire time. :3

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote