View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Depends why I am undressing. There are humiliating ways to be stripped. Such as losing a game is no fun. Losing at strip wrestling. Having someone command you to strip that laughs as each piece comes off, and makes each bit of exposed flesh feel like a complete loss of dignity.

Again, I love humiliation, so that would be fun. I also love getting caught totally nude.
Okay well, if you're being stripped for a dare, would you be more embarrassed if someone came across you stripping or more embarrassed if they saw you later already naked? Would it make a difference if they stayed to watch you strip?

For me, when I'm naked already I feel quite natural as I would clothed, but in the process of undressing I feel weird if someone is watching me make this transition, plus I'm likely bending over for a lot of it and for a man that is easily the most vulnerable position we can be in, especially when our bottom half is exposed since it gives a great view of and access to our assholes and testicles. If I've got my pants down and I'm bent over I'm in a restricted state because my legs are essentially tied up so someone could easily come up behind me and put their fingers or penis in my asshole or squeeze my ballsack. If I'm already naked I'm less likely to be bending over anymore than I would while clothed.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote