Thread: Scenarios 3.O
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 08:41 PM   #5
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. You're on a first date and it's going great. You take them back to your apartment and he says he's into kinky stuff as a master/mistress. He says he's into anal sex and spanking(you would be receiving for both). He can only do one to you. Which one do you choose. I would chose spanking. I don't have any sex experience and thinking about it anal would probably be too much at this point. Plus for me to consider anal at this point I would want more trust and a first date I don't see there being a lot of that.

2. You are arrested and taken to a police station for jay walking. The police say they won't press charges but will give you 2 choices for being let go. Option 1 is you are to be put in chasity for the next week and you have to have a vibrator put to your clit/penis for 30mins each day without cumming. Option 2 is you get gangbanged for 3 hours by the police where they can fuck, spank, humiliate and receive oral from you and you also get thrown into a small cage for 6 hours. Which one do you choose. I think I would for for the chasity. Even though the other one could be over in a day I don't want to be in a small cage... That just sounds uncomfortable.

3. You are magically turned into a pet and is put up for adoption as a pet to be used and abused. Do choose to be a cat or dog. I would want to be a cat.

4. You're to replace a obect in a public male toilet. Would you rather be toilet or urinal. Urinal.

5. You live in a apartment on the top floor. You live with your master/mistress and he/she wants to tie you up outside your apartment. He/she gives you a choice of being tied nude on your door for 12hours or be tied to your door nude for 1 hour but she knocks on everyones door. Which one do you choose. I would chose 1 hour. Even with the knocking on other doors I think it would be less tense for me to do.

6. You are attached to a mechanism where if you are bound to a pole where if you lean forward, your balls/clit gets pulled down or if your lean back. Your nipples get pulled up. Would you lean forward or backwards. I think I would lean back.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote