View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 02:18 AM   #10
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Take a deck of cards with you to the gloryhole. Draw a card before each customer.

Numbered red cards (1 - 10) - cum in your mouth and spit
Numbered black cards (1 - 10) - cum on your tits
Red face cards (J, Q, K) - cum in your mouth and swallow
Black face cards (J, Q, K) - cum on your face
Red Aces - cum into your hands and rub on your pussy
Black Aces - cum into your hands and rub in your hair

Once a card has been used, it does not get placed back in the deck until all 52 cards have been completed.

After each blowjob take a photo of yourself (if you're going to swallow take a photo of the cum in your mouth). At the end of your shift use the photos to make a slideshow for your phone's lock screen/wallpaper.

Once you have completed the entire deck, on the next gloryhole day you will collect all the cum, from all your customers, in a glass and save it for the end of your shift. Shuffle the cards back into the deck and draw one.

Red - drink the glass of cum
Black - pour the glass over your head

Take a photo of either you drinking the glass, or after the glass has been poured over you. Set this photo as your phone wallpaper for at least 1 week.

Hi,

It is usually customer who wants to cum in mouth, so I have to do it for them. Post that, i can let it drip on my tits or my body anywhere.

With this, it won't be possible for me to collect their cum in glass or anything.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote