View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 05:34 PM   #1
AllieSlut

Female Decide 25F's fate

EDIT: Tonight's the night and combo 4 won! Stay tuned, I will create a new thread with a link where you'll be able to increase or reduced my locked-in-chasity time!

I am enjoying a home-alone night tomorrow, and since I have recently discovered the Chaster app, I have decided to use my free night to lock myself in my chastity belt. But only that wouldn't be fun, so I'm humbly asking you to choose the way in which my holes will be stuffed

Aside from the options in the poll, I am completely open to suggestions regarding any aspect of the session (toys to be used, the way to be locked, what to do while waiting for release, dares to make things more interesting...) Please take into account I'll probably spend several hours locked!

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope

Last edited by AllieSlut; 02-25-2023 at 02:16 PM.
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote