View Single Post
Old 12-23-2021, 04:00 PM   #734
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Epilogue pt 6 and ending.

Well Ruby it looks like you won’t be getting punished alone, but we need to redeem your new outfit too. A full body catsuit is brought out stripping Ruby down to just her diaper and bra wedgie, it is slowly put on Ruby. Accentuating her now massive diaper, I say don’t worry as I pull down a tube and insert it into the suit. Thick liquid starts to fill the suit and puff her body out. Her legs thicken and as the weight builds up and pools around her diaper she eventually falls backwards and on to her butt landing on a cart she didn’t notice was wheeled out. The catsuit, now stretchy and fat instead of form fitting, keeps getting filled more and more like a balloon until it reaches the neckline. “We’re not done yet though, but first some protection. A pie is applied to her face and something is pressed onto her head. Then something seems to be sprayed over her immobile body.

Not being able to move her arms, Ruby feels the cart moving somewhere and stop. Then warmth. Not burning as the cream on her face and whatever was put on her head seems to keep it off her skin. After waiting and feeling the cart move again, her eyes are cleared off and is shocked to see she is now baked into a cake. Trying to move her arms, nothing happens as I explain that the inside of her catsuit was filled with cake batter and has now been cooked to perfection as has her outside which was also coated in batter. The cast the descends on her and starts to decorate her face, hair, and the outside cake as she’s helpless to stop them. Drawing boobs and writing a big “THANK YOU CONTESTANTS, AUDIENCE, AND EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS SHOW A SUCCESS!” on the cake. Dusting it with editable glitter, I bow and invite everyone to have a piece as we bring the show to a close.

“I can’t thank you enough for those who participated, those who commented, and even those that just silently read what was happening. I know it will be missed, but I do hope everyone had a fun time even though we had some growing pains from time to time. I do want to give an extra thank you to Imaginativename for taking the time to host in June when I was busy. Thank you, thank you, and I hope all of you have had a great time playing. Goodbye and happy holiday. May 2022 bring you all that you want and more.”

Walking off stage, I see the mystery prize envelope that Becky tore in half. Picking it up and pulling out the paper inside, I put it together to read

“Together design a gameshow round or loser forfeit for the host to complete.”

Crumbling it up into a ball and tossing it in the trash, I chuckle. “Good thing they didn’t pick that.”
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-23-2021 at 06:32 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: