View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 02:51 PM   #725
Yoyo Foxwell

So here it is, the last round - and I'm going to need a little luck in order to be sure I dodge last place. Lucky number 7th up to wall, trudging over under the spotlight, a nervous gulp as I approach my first door. I pull it open and see the scissors, not even bothering to turn around as I hear a snip at my back and the bra falls to the floor. The next door is my only priority, steeling myself and opening it with courage. 350 points! Good, this is what I need, but I'm going to need even more for a shot at winning. Now filled with a little confidence (and covered in a little confetti), I head to the last door. All I can do now is open it. A warm splash hits, and I know I've not gotten any more points. At least it's only water, which helps wash away some of the muck from previous games.

After each contestant has had their turn at the wall, I gasp in excitement seeing Becky offered the chance at some payback from the host - heart pounding in anticipation as she takes up the pie, then sinking like a brick when she slams it down on the button to punish the rest of us. I can only hope for mercy from here on out.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote