Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 02:09 AM   #9
musket

The next morning Joan arrived at Eric’s house at nine forty five and walked down the drive way at the side of the house to the backyard where she saw Emily and Jenny waiting at the barbecue talking to each other then turning to Joan to greet her.

“Morning Joan, do you still want to go through with your task today? Me and Jenny have been talking while we were waiting for you and Jenny thinks it might be too hard and you will back out and I think you will go through with it so we made a bet over it to make it more interesting and humiliating for the looser, Jenny bet with me that if you back out of any task asked of you to do at any time before Four o’clock this afternoon I have to wait until just after dark then give Jenny all my clothes then Jenny will put a cooked sausage up my bum and I will walk with jenny completely nude the three blocks back to my house and then I can get back dressed under the streetlight at the corner just before my house and Jenny can spank my bum with a belt as much hard and as she likes all the way. Now here is something to inspire you to go through with it, if you go through with it until four o’clock Jenny has to do two things. First I will talk to my brother beforehand and organize this, we will watch as Jenny has to walk completely nude into my brothers room this Saturday while he has his school friend staying over and put on a special show laying on the floor with her legs spread masturbating and getting fingered by them then ending the show with my brothers poodle Bobby licking her pussy. The second thing is before she can leave my brothers room and get dressed Jenny has to drink a special milkshake we will make with lots of pee and cum in it.”

“OMG, that sounds wicked, I’m looking forward to you loosing Jenny.” Said Joan in a exited voice. “We will see how things go but I’m sure Emily will be nude later tonight” replied Jenny with red cheeks thinking about the consequences of loosing and hoping she didn’t for her sake.

Eric’s backyard was large compared to most other houses in his neighborhood and it was surrounded with a six foot wooden fence which kept the neighbors from seeing over it if they were in their yards but one house had an upstairs bedroom window facing towards Eric’s yard owned by Kate a schoolgirl in Eric’s school three grades under him and followed him around whenever she got a chance looking at him with puppy love eyes wanting to play games or just talk to him.

The backyard was mostly grass with some bushes and flowers along the fences and a brick barbecue in the center of the yard with a wooden table with built in seats on both sides. There was a old tool shed in one corner that was mostly used for storing bits and pieces. On Eric’s back fence was a gate which led along a short path to the start of the pine plantation where Eric’s tree house was and from inside the tree house looking out the window Eric could see his back fence.

“Are you ready, you don’t have to do this, I would understand if it’s too much for you?” Emily asked hoping she would just give up and make Jenny do her forfeit. “I’m ok I think, let’s just get on with it and see how things go but I think I will give it a good effort just to see Jenny put on a show.” Joan giggled trying to hide her nervousness about her own situation.

“It’s almost ten o’clock, let’s head over to the tree house and we can get things started” Said Joan as she turned towards the back gate and started to walk slowly. “Stop girl, first we have to get you ready for the Eric and John.” Jenny shouted to get her attention and make her turn back. “First you will strip nude right here in the middle of the back yard and put on this dog collar and lead, I’m sure the boys will love to see you being led into the tree house like a nude slave girl to get there dicks ready and stiff for you to service them like a slave girl should, now strip”

“Here in the open?” Joan said but even though she was in daylight she knew it was part of the situation and slipped of her shirt and bra leaving Joan only in her shoes socks and a skirt. Looking around the yard she knew the fences were hiding her so off went her shoes and socks. Keep going girl you’re almost nude “Joan took one more look around the yard then with a sigh she unbuckled her skirt and dropped it to the ground leaving her nervous and nude then Emily picked up Joans clothes and put them in a pile behind a bush near he fence.

Once nude Jenny buckled the collar around her neck and clipped leather lead to the collar then called Eric and John on Eric's mobile to look out of the tree house window and they could see their slave girl being led over nude on a lead then they started to walk their new cold and nude slave towards the back gate and over to the tree house joking with her about her cold hard nipples and what she may have to do if they give the boys some dirty or disgusting ideas.

Last edited by musket; 06-02-2020 at 02:17 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to musket for this post: