View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #11
tequila mockingbird

Default Part 8 - Olivia gets whats comming

Putting a brave face on the whole situation Sophie looked down at the still almost naked Ella only in her big white panties and watched Emma finish her dare looking relieved to be able to cover up her embarrassing knickers again. She only threw a 1 and let out a squeak of annoyance as she could very well end up last this turn. She got her sports question wrong and so just skipped the dare all together.

“ooo this’s a turn of events it might be we get to see the birthday girl nudie today after all” laughed Olivia taking the dice from her friend. She looked over at the chubby girl still trying her best to hide her tits from Harry. “Maybe I should take me time” she laughed as Ella’s mortified face looked at her grinning one. “That’s no fair! Throw the dam dice!” Ella screamed, tears dripping down her face, this had been a very long turn and Ella was shy at the best of times never mind been sat in front of her friends cute older brother in only her knickers.

Laughing even more Olivia threw the dice. It landed on a 7 but she got her science question wrong and had to throw a dare dice. She still had the mix up curse on her so this could go very badly but she need to move to lave Sophie behind. (10-8-3) after a bit of discussion they left it at that meaning she had to sing and dance with her top up exposing her bra. It was only 5 seconds but she still blushed slightly red as she pulled her top up revealing a leopard print bra in pink and grey to match her knickers. She had fairly decent sized breasts from her age bigger than the twins but not the round plumpness of Ella’s. She blushed as she had to move her arms away exposing the tanned flesh of her breasts that her bra helped to push up and show off. 5 seconds was over quickly and she used the opportunity to further tease Harry who was practically shaking with excitement now, it was clear he liked what he saw. She finished her dare put on her top and moved her piece the 6 spaces to 34.

Sophie covered Ella’s front with her removed PJ top allowing her to jump up and run to the bathroom to properly sort herself out and get changed. They all giggled as her slightly chubby bum just covered in white panties ran off out of the room. She returned a few minutes after looking nervous but somewhat recovered. Without saying anything she threw the dice, she only threw a 5 but it would be enough to gain some distance on Emma and Sophie. She got her celebrity question right and moved to 29 putting her just in front of Sophie.

The dice was then passed to Chloe who was in fairly good position but with the way the game was going she wouldn’t dare take chances. However she only rolled a 1 and got her sports question wrong meaning she wouldn’t be going anywhere. Looking somewhat nervous she handed to dice to her twin who was still bushing red form been on display with her embarrassing princess panties on show for so long.

Emma was also somewhat nervous and needed a good throw to get her from last. However the dice gods were somewhat cruel and she only threw a 5 and also got her question wrong meaning she would have to throw a dare just to get out of last. (17-9-7) “oh come on I’ve just covered up my undies” meaning Emma would have to remove her nightgown again leaving in just her embarrassing knickers and the top she had put on under it for these situations. She removed sleepwear leaving her in just her knickers and short vest top again and had to close her eyes while the others hid it. However this time they didn’t throw it on top of the bookcase but hid it inside a pillowcase.

When they told her ready she spent the next few minutes running around looking for it trying not to cover herself as that was the dare. Her time came and went but still she couldn’t find her hidden clothes. Harry looked at the skinny girl, she was pretty and her face blushed a deep red

When they told her ready she spent the next few minutes running around looking for her hidden clothes trying not to cover herself as is what the dare said. Her time came and went but still she couldn’t find her hidden clothes. Harry looked at the skinny girl, she was pretty and her face blushed a deep red. She was breathing deeply trying not to freak out or panic.

“please tell me where it is” begged Emma, her protests however were only met by more laugher. “Nope, you’ll just have to stay this way without covering until the you find them or the game is over.” Laughed her sisters. “fine” she said defeated sitting back down and forcing herself not to cover her embarrassing cartoon knickers. Harry was sitting right across from her and was staring at them until he looked up and met her eye and turned away in shame. She moved her piece 4 spaces to 29 joint with Ella and just in front of Sophie by 1.

The dice was then passed to Harry who was in front even before taking his go. He was smiling happily now wondering who he would see naked and hoping it wasn’t his sister, although it would be good blackmail and bragging rights for future arguments. He threw a 6 got his fashion question wrong and had to roll a dare. (17-11-5)

He accepted the dare and again the girls got to hide his clothes but this time only his top. The girls all looked on admiringly as he stripped off showing his fairly well toned chest. This time his top was hidden in one of the girls bags and like Emma he wasn’t able to find it so had to shit there shirtless for the rest of the game. He didn’t really mind but he felt somewhat vulnerable in just his bottoms and undies. He moved his piece to space 40 just 10 away from finishing and picked up a chance card.

LET’S SWITCH AGAIN: Choose two player they must swap places, however either player roll a dare and do it to cancel the swap. He smiled looking at the game board. “Oliva can swap with Ella, I think poor Els has had it too rough and you seem to love everyone else doing dares” he laughed.

Oliva’s heart started to race, ‘he wants to see me naked’ her cheeks brightened slightly but she also smiled, she wouldn’t give him his wish but he was attractive and possible boyfriend material. “I’ll oppose it” she said and threw the dice. (12-16-19) her heart dropped, spinning around in her bra and panties would be embarrassing but for a whole half an hours, then she remembered her curse and the others were laughing. “ok that’s spinning around hands on head, for ten minutes in your pretty little knickers only ” he said eyes wide with anticipation.

“Fine I’ll swap” she said quite shakily as she had to swap places with Ella moving her back. She was worried now that he might actually see her naked, this game had been a bad idea.
tequila mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote