View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 12:24 AM   #261
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Apologies for not giving more regular updates but I haven’t had time

Not going to go into a lot of details this time but I owe you all a few updates

You will be pleased to know that my boss now uses me regularly at work. He checks every day to make sure I’m not wearing underwear and threat I am wearing a plug. I give him a daily bj in his office and he regularly fingers me when no one is around or when I’m behind the counter doing things but can’t be seen by customers or other colleagues

On a couple of occasions he has made me stay late at work and made me clean the bar naked while he watches and then he fucked me on the counter

My slave bet that I lost was spent at the guys house naked with my hands cuffed in front of me, ankles chained making it difficult to walk and collared with a ball gag and wearing heels. I had to clean his entire house from top to bottom like this and cook all his meals. He fucked me lots and also invited 4 friends over to also fuck me during the 23 hours. It was exhausting but also fun

Last night at work there were a bunch of rowdy South Africans in watching the World Cup final. I helped them celebrate by going back with 2 of them after I finished work and they spit roasted me and poured beer over me as they fucked all my holes. Lost of fun had by all

Lots of other random fucks as well and I’ll try to update more often

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: