View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 02:49 AM   #17
Munchy

Post Easy/medium Norwegian babygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegian_babygirl View Post
1- Difficulty- easy/medium
2- keeps procrastinating assignment i have to write.
3-kinks:Spanking, light pain, bondage, nipple play,
dislikes: hard spankies and wedgies, light humiliation, body writing, writing lines
limits: family and friends, semi public, illegal, bodyfluids, nudes/close up of vagina, Blackmail, cum eating,
4- toys: nipple clamps and nipple covers
small buttplug
dildos
womanizer duo and womanizer
remote control vibrator
rope
multiple handcuffs that i also can connect to the bed

Read in full before you start.

Get these objects ready, womanizer duo, handcuffs, markers/pen, paper/notebook, bottle of water, clamps, plug, dildos one small one big,

You will clamp your nipples and stick the covers on them.

Hard spank yourself 10 times on each cheek.

Write, “Slow Norsk” 3 times on your bell, don’t use small writing.

Pull a wedgie and connect it to your bra in a bra connection wedge.

Drink 2 liters of water in the span of 1 hour, without removing the wedgie or clamps.

After the water is all drunk, while still in the wedgie, insert the womanizer and turn it on.

You will now spank yourself 10 times on each cheek again hard.

After that is done, you will write “I will finish my assignment today” 100 times.

You will wait for 1 hour from the moment the womanizer was is inserted, after those 100 lines are done, you will kneel in a shower or a bathtub and handcuff your hands behind your back, you will stay there for the rest of the 1 hour while trying to spank yourself while being handcuffed.

After the one hour is complete, you may orgasm and pee at the same time.

I expect a full report of what you have done sent here and on my KIK: MunchyMood,
It should include what you have done and how, pictures of the toys before and after use, pictures of the lines written and the lines written on your belly,
A picture of the bra connection wedgie if you don’t consider that within your nudes limit.

And after that is done, you will start your assignment and send a picture of it when it is done.

M/22

Kinks: anything that comes to mind under the sun

Limits: Scat, Family, Extreme exposure and publicity, Work.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote