View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:44 PM   #12
Slave_bjorn

I'm really looking forward to do this dare within a few days. Hope you don't mind a question first, about step 3. Is it ok to tie the load to a parachute ballstretcher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindMistress View Post
FIRST OF ALL: DON'T DO ANYTHING UNSAFE! IF AT ANY POINT YOU THINK THERE'S THE SLIGHTEST RISK OF AN INJURY, STOP IMMEDIATELY. I've done this with subs before and I know it can be done safely, BUT PLEASE USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AND STAY SAFE!

Hello, pets! Today, you will by my obedient, hard-working horsie. And what do obedient, hard-working horsies do the best? That's right, they pull heavy loads.

Step 1: Prepare your load
This step is up to you and the stuff you have around and can use. I don't care if it's the weights you work out with or a box of books or whatever, as long as it's at least 10 kilograms/20 pounds. The heavier, the more pleased I'll be, of course, but stay safe.

Step 2: Plan your route
This is up to your living arrangments. Plan a path around the place you live you are comfortable with. The longer it is, the more you'll please me, but keep in mind once you commit to a path, there's no going back and you MUST finish it. 5m/16ft minimum.

Step 3: Harness
You will prepare a very special kind of harness for me. Tie one end of a rope to your load so that it can be pulled. Get naked and tie the other end around your poor balls. Leave around 30cm/1ft between your balls and the load.

Step 4: Pull, horsie, pull!
Get on your knees and pull! Make sure to travel the whole route just like you planned, no matter how many breaks you have to take. I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt. A lot. But you will bear it for me like the good boy you are, won't you, horsie?

Step 5: Report
After you're done, write and post a report in this thread.

Looking forward to hearing your reports, my good horsies! And once again, STAY SAFE!!!

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote