View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 09:16 AM   #359
suboy97

I’m in

Game: anything you wish to play
Where: Skype contact me on kik
Rules: unfair

Possible games:

- Battleship, I don't have a standard version to make it unfair.
- Dice Game:

Each player has a fair 6 sided dice one. The game is the simple lower is loser and perform a task, if it is a tie both loses or both safe up to players choice.

Unfair rules:

The unfair gamer chooses even or odd and will have the additional rules:

(slightly unbalanced): perform an additional task when both dices are even/odd so a tie is a lose for them
(heavily unbalanced): perform an additional task when at least one dice is even/odd or both dices are even/odd

Note: (additional level of unfairness):
If a tie is considered a lose situation the fair player will perform a task as well, while having a both safe means only unfair gamer performs a task

Example:

Let's call: (slightly unbalanced) U1 and (heavily unbalanced) U2
P2 chooses odd:

Rolls
2 | 2 | Y | Y
3 | 3 | N | N

So with U1 the unfair gamer has to perform an additional task only when 2 even are rolled in the other case U2 the unfair gamer has to perform an additional task when one of the dice is even and other odd and when both are even

kik: suboy97

read it please

---> Looking for Dom <---

Likes: Dickworship, body worship, edging, orgasm control, cum play, begging, CBT, JOI, light pain, SPH/BPH, unfair games, lose-lose situation, underwear (Male: boxer, boxer briefs; Female: panties, thong)

Limits: any sort of exposure, Permanent, Blood, Family, Public, Body writing, Anal, Face (needs trust so time).
suboy97 is offline   Reply With Quote