View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 10:57 AM   #44
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgielover677 View Post
When you foam for a latte try to make it look like a dick in the foam
Thank you sir. I'll do this with every drink I make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
For every minute you were late for work this month you have to spend 1 minute under cold shower (separate if needed)

For every every time you forget to write in your journal you have to edge 5 times and wait atleast 1 hour before having an orgasm
Thank you for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
Sounds like you're pretty busy at work, so I think it's time to have some fun outside of work!

Every day you go to work, you have to wear pampers all day until your shift, and you only get one (don't want to use them up too fast!) And, to avoid too much mess, you only have have pee in it. Then you can change out of it in the bathroom at work before your shift. After work, you you go right into the work bathroom to put on a fresh one to wear for the rest of the day and add at least one dose of laxative to whatever you're drinking when you get home. And for this one is for *everything*. I hope you don't leak too much!

If that's too much use per-pamper, then you can choose to only wear the first one until you've made it leak into your pants, and you can choose to only wear the second one until you've messed it.
Thanks! Just to let you know, I usually work in the mornings, so it's the first place I'll go if I'm working that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremian View Post
How about wear the same outfit for 5 shifts. Every time you are late, you lose an item from the outfit. That should motivate you. 😏
Thanks! Do you mean the same exact outfit or just similar pieces?

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote