Thread: Fiction: An evening meal
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:30 AM   #2
MrCorruptor

Default Part 2

You crawl into the room. It looks dimmer than the last time you were here; although, with the memory of being punished while everyone watched seared into your brain, you wonder whether it just felt lighter with everyone’s eyes fixated on you. The room is half-full of individual people or couples seated at tables. The tables have simple tablecloths with even simpler adornments. In fact, the entire room is rather simple in décor. There are few decorations. A couple of abstract paintings are on the walls, standing out against the duck egg blue paint. A passer-by would think it a normal, if slightly pretentious, restaurant.

However, looking to the floor changes the outlook considerably. At nearly every table there is a naked or skimpily clothed person. Some are in the midst of eating what looks like pale wallpaper paste from metal dog bowls. Others are simply crawling around or sitting looking forlorn on the floor. One is moaning slightly as a man rubs her bare pussy with the sole of his black leather shoe. In every case, there is no room at the table for this additional guest.

You know they are slaves; indeed, that is why you are here too. You look around the room for me and eventually find me. Your stomach drops slightly. I am sat at a table in the centre of the room. It will be impossible for you to hide from the gaze of the individuals seated at the tables. Every one of them will be able to see your face, and your naked body, as you wait for your food. You crawl towards me, taking a circuitous route to try and hide yourself as long as possible.

“Where have you been?” I ask. Your heart immediately flutters, and you can feel your pussy twitch slightly. You worry that you are about to be punished, again, for being late.

“Sorry sir, I could not see you” you reply.

“Hmm. Well I have already picked our food. I am having rib eye. You are having whatever gruel they are serving worthless sluts today”.

“Very good sir”. You immediately try to ball up at my feet, hiding your pussy and breasts from the world.

“No slave I…” I am interrupted. The slave that was being pleasured by her master’s shoe moans loudly.

“You stupid slut!” The man sat at the table opposite shouts down at her. He grabs her by the collar and pulls her to her feet. A small vibrator falls out from inside her cunt. You immediately recognise it as a lovense vibrator. The woman sat at the same table smirks and puts her phone down. You realise that the mistress had clearly trapped the slave into orgasming, controlling the vibe on an app on her phone.

“You rancid little bitch! What gives you the right, the entitlement, to cum?” The slave is whimpering but unable to get out comprehensible word. You think she might be about to cry. The woman continues to smirk and takes a sip of her red wine.

“I will show you, you snivelling cunt” the man says. There is an edge to those words, and you feel bad for the slave. You suspect something rather unpleasant is going to happen. The man intimates to the woman sat at the table, and she reaches inside her handbag. Out she pulls a small red tube. You immediately recognise it as Deep Heat, a menthol based muscle relaxant. You know it is agony if applied to the wrong place; you have had that bad experience a number of times before.

“Spread slut” the man snarls. The slave immediately does so. She continues to whimper and is biting her lip. You notice that she has been permitted to keep a small tuft of pubic hair. Immediately above it is written in black marker “pig”. The man reaches down with a thin trail of Deep Heat on his index finger and swipes it through her labia. You see that she is soaking wet; close to dripping. He drills his finger down heavily onto her clit.

“Now shut the fuck up, or we will be leaving” he says. He kicks the slave under the table and then returns to his seat. The slave puts her fist in her mouth and bites herself. You suspect she is in for a rough ride. You feel a slight inclination to rub yourself over this. You have gone from slightly moist to full on sopping wet. But you know you cannot. You run your rules through your head “Rule 2: I must not touch my body sexually without the express permission of master”. You turn to me and notice I have ignored the spectacle across the room and are instead looking for our food.

As time passes, the slave across the way becomes more red faced. She manages to keep her mouth shut though, and what you presume are her master and mistress seated above her continue their meal. You look around and see what over slaves are around the room. You notice an older women, maybe 40 years old, who is eating messily from a dog bowl. Behind you there is a slave with a totally shaven head. You can see that her master has left her pubic hair to grow entirely out of control; it is sprouting from her armpits too. You feel a pang of sadness for her. In your darker days when you first joined me, a humiliating punishment was to allow your pubic hair to grow completely out of control, and then to send you out in public. People would comment about your armpit hair. It was pretty unpleasant. But now, it is small fry. A mere inconvenience as humiliations you suffer go. So, now the rule has changed. Master likes you clean. You remember your rules again: “Rule 12: I must make sure my body is hairless for master”.

You look ahead again and notice one of the few male slaves in the room. He is a teenager and has his cock locked up in a small pink cage. He catches your eye and you smile slightly. He looks away. You notice that his cock is pressing up hard against the cage. You suspect he is incredibly horny.

“Ah here we go” you hear me say, and your attention snaps to the waiter who has appeared before you. My food looks amazing; you salivate. It is a thick cut steak with a charred exterior. There are thick cut ships, and wilted spinach too. You watch as I slice it open to see a pink and slightly bloody interior. I request English mustard, and season my chips with salt and pepper.

“Excellent. Now, you to yours”. You turn and find that a metal bowl has been thrown in front of you. There is the same pale gruel that the other slaves were eating. Up close you look at small chunks and try to work out what it is. You best guess is that it is tuna blended up with cooked rice and some kind of vegetable. But you are not sure. Expecting it to taste unpleasant, you screw up your face.

“Oh you don’t like what I have got you pig? Well, maybe you need to season it!” You immediately recognise the instruction. Seasoning does not mean salt or pepper. It means one of master’s bodily fluids on top of your food. You hope it is my cum, as everything else is pretty unpleasant.

“Under you go, pig.” You follow my instruction immediately and disappear under the table with your bowl of food. You deftly open my suit trousers and carefully extract my cock from my underwear. The moment you see it your pussy goes into overdrive. For a long time you did not really understand the excitement about cock worship. It was a thing you saw in other peoples’ kinks, and cocks are nice, but nothing to get overly excited about. However, through years of careful conditioning and idolisation of your master, you have learnt to become a cock crazed maniac. Only for one cock though – mine. And just the musky smell is enough to get you incredibly excited.

“You may begin.” You envelop my cock in your mouth and take it as far down your throat as you can. I moan slightly and you start to work me in and out. It is immediately apparent that, even if I did not focus on the Deep Heat fiasco earlier, I am clearly very horny. I am producing buckets of pre-cum and you can hear me whispering “good whore” over and over as you go down on me. You expertly work the bottom of my cock with one hand while licking the tip with the other.

“I’m close. Get your food ready.” Understanding the signal, you reach to your metal bowl. With one hand working my shaft hard and fast, the other lifts the bowl. I grunt slightly and cum begins to spray from my cock. You notice before you are really sure what you are doing that you have opened your mouth wide to swallow. An instinctive reaction But, you stop yourself and instead angle my cum all over your food. Ropes of thick viscous cum squirts from my tip and lands with a slight splash in your metal bowl. The slightly cloudy white liquid contrasts against the pale pink colour of the tuna-infused slop.

“Wow you have made a mess, haven’t you. Your cunt is in overdrive right now you little slut”.

You look down and immediately notice the small puddle that has formed under your pussy. You are slightly embarrassed but are happy you cannot hear anger in my voice. You then look around and feel humiliation wash over you. At least three tables have stood up to watch you drain my cock dry. They are smirking too. They can clearly see how talented a cock-sucker you are. One man approaches us.

“Does she need some more?” he asks.

“No. Not for now. She has food to eat” I reply. You disappear back under the table and lower your face into your food. Before you can do so I kick you out so your rear end is presented to the onlookers. There is a big string of wetness reaching from your labia to your inner thigh. You are clearly a horny mess. You blush again, but try not to think too hard about the people drilling their eyes into your slightly gaped hole. You hear the cruel man on the table opposite comment:

“Where the hell do we find these animals? What a disgusting wretch.” You can’t tell if he is referring to you or the Deep Heat girl on the edge of tears sat under his table.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Part 3 to follow in the next couple of days. Again, please excuse any typographical errors. Comments welcomed.

Loves: anal, bondage (primarily breasts), clitoral torture, degradation, denial, insertion, humiliation, nipple torture, punishment, rules, spanking, stretching, toys, TPE.
Exploring: hidden/semi-public, messy, petplay, watersports.
Limit: blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide.

Kik: MrCorruptor
MrCorruptor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MrCorruptor for this post: