View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #7
SubbyFootFetishist

Quote:
First of all, good on both of you for trying to make this work. It isn't easy to open up like that to somebody, and it is even more rare that you can be accepting and do whatever you can to help the other person.
Thanks. Every day is a chance to be better for each other.

Quote:
I think having you write out some fantasys: both realistic (exactly what you would like her to do to you) and the more elaborate ones would be a good place for her to get some ideas. As a Domme, I sometimes struggle with confidence and knowing exactly what you want is a great start. If you write this out for her, she can study it beforehand and get an idea and plan in her head before you start.
This is such a good idea! I'm much better-written than spoken. Hell, I have a thirty-something page fetish story that I've been working on for ages! Maybe I can try just writing out some fantasy scenarios!

Quote:
As for you, I think a lot of it has to do with letting yourself give up control and relax.
Probably. I tend to sort of top from the bottom sometimes, which nobody likes.

Quote:
It helps to have a strong dominant partner. They can push through your shyness and take control so you don't even have time to think. At first, this may be difficult while your partner gets her bearings and finds her voice as a Domme.
Something I've been trying to get her to do is to, shall we say, "utilize" me more in the bedroom. I figure that if she gets used to the idea of having me eat her out at her command and such, thing will be that much more interesting for her.

Moreover, she has her own subby side that she's rather nervous about herself. I really want to tap more into that. I feel like if she experiences some domination for herself, she might have a better idea of what I'm wanting.

Definitely some good food for thought. Thanks so much for the advice so far; y'all are the best!! <3
Limits: Anal, Watersports, Family, Social Suicide, Pain, Illegal/Dangerous, Face Pics(feet are fine)

Kik: SubbyFootFetishist
PM Dares
SubbyFootFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote