View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 11:55 AM   #1
Mistressbells

Female 26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place

26/female/dom seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Well i'm 26 & been mistress(secretly) for about 3 years ,but i will confess i was super dominating and kinky since i was just a kid. Anyways so about 3 years ago my bf at that time now ex introduced me to this at that time i was not sure about it but he was super submissive and really wanted me to take control so we started expirementing anyways i will not go in very details on that but thing started to get really really intense and serious to a point where i was in total control after that i did had on and off relationships so rn im trying out this online thing for first time with someone i don't really know unlike all my previous slaves

I love fitness and adventure tho i'm what you will call a nerd at same time but i do workout and do alot of sports Now let me tell you what i'm looking for, first of all i'm lookimg for someone i vibe with cause spark and connection is very important then i'm looking for someone really loyal super obedient and subissive as hell someone whom i can trust with next to no limits message me if you are intrested message me

In your message tell me your ASL kinks likits and your toys

Last edited by Mistressbells; 10-21-2020 at 12:18 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Mistressbells for this post: