View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 10:57 AM   #588
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
for H*IR, how long of a leash is acceptable (keeping in mind that your H*IR is much longer than mine), and must it be tied to the bed, or could I use something else (tripod; closet shelf, etc)?
Pretty much the goal is that your H*IR should be tugged on. Set the tension so it's not painful, but when sitting in your normal position, you can feel the tension. Whatever length you need to achieve that since it could change depending upon your anchor point.

Quote:
For C*GE, how big of a closet are we talking about? Should I be using my walk-in closet, or coat closet that has just enough room to sit?
The coat closet is closer to what it should be. A cramped space that there's only enough room to sit, or lie down in the fetal position. A walk in closet doesn't sound cramped enough to qualify and while your coat closet is likely a tad bit smaller than the closet I've designated, I think it's only fair you use that space.

Quote:
Additional clarifications:

For P*N and SN*P, the user must include the location they used; and that is where Bunny will be assigned.
Agreed. With genital differences accounted for, of course, but either identical or anatomically similar locations. Maybe I should go DEAF and blind so I don't have to know how much Kamita is planning on hitting me with.

Keyword of the Day: 4/6

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote