View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 08:52 AM   #1
Nana.gb

Female 30/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay & chat)

30/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (roleplay & chat)

Hi future master,

I am Nana, an Asian slave looking for my new online Master. I have been slave for my previous Masters and I have experiences as online slave & offline sub too.

I am looking for my new online Master, who may not go exclusively or longterm with me but serious, committed and strict when you’re with me in the sessions. I have up to 1-2 hours every other day on weekdays, and 4-5 hours on weekends to engage this Slave-Master relationship.

I will follow your tasks, report in details, and obey. Due to my limitation below, I will be as detailed as possible for your control.

My limitation:

I do not use webcam/send pictures/ photos. I can send only 1 pictures of my self naked for you to know what I look like and it’s not live picture. However, I'm so sorry that my limitations are no photos/pics/videos/cam and any other tasks & activities which involve revealing any of my identification (visual & facial) to you.

My likes:

I like being degraded, humiliated and public/semi-public disgrace.
I also like roleplaying, in which I can be degraded & humiliated.
I am your slutty slave, who you can control her orgasm as much as you want, edge and tease her anyhow.
I will also wear clothes as instructed, and report periodically on tasks.
I love to be tortured with nipples, clits, spanks, deep-throat, toyed, and anal.
I have 10 dildos of different sizes and remote controls, 20 pairs of clamps, floggers, ropes, handcuffs, collars, double-penetrating fuck machines at home for your fun with me.

Play with me as you wish, Master. Mercilessly please.
The only thing I need to be respected from my Master, is that I don't send photos and visual proofs.

I know this will not please most Masters, but if you are out here, looking for a safe, secure, private & totally obedient Slave to own, please kik me at nanaforowner.

Please do not PM, since I don't check it often.

Thanks and love to serve you Master.

Nana