View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #26
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellaa View Post
stuff your pussy with raspberries, blackberries, straberries, plums and cherry tomato. put clamps on nipples.
lay vibrator flat and sit on it wit your pussy. adjust speed to slow vibation.
after you cum you can eat it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Here are a couple
Everyone loves to know that got someones cherry so how many cherries can you fit cum by vibbing your clit

Since it is the holidays perhaps a tangerine or orange

And then there is always the naughty elf that uses the candy canes to masturbate with
Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Insert your brothers penis while it's coated in hotsauce, fuck it until he on the edge then finish him off by eating his cum with a blowjob, lick his cock clean from the hotsauce.
Did a combination of these yesterday evening.
Got a big bowl full with raspberries, cherries, strawberries and an peeled tangerine. Putted on my nippleclamps and started stuffing myself with pieces of fruit. Tried to mix as much as possible and had 11 pieces in me when i felt that i was full or i had to really force it in.
So time to get my vib and put it on my clit on slow till i had my first orgasm.

then i called my brother to help me out...
With a spoon i dripped some honey (sorry also no golden syrup hope this is good also) on his dick.
and spread my legs wide so he could try to fuck me, but because of my pussy was already full it was pretty hard to come in.
So i pused out like 4 pieces of fruit already and then he could slowly come in and crushed the rest that was still in me.
Feeling him fucking me that way and with the fruit in me and all the sticky honey was a very weird experience which i still not really can discribe.
We even did a position switch to doggy. After a while he got close and pulled it out. Then i licked and sucked his messy stick cock till he came in my mouth
and licked him clean as much as possible.
He licked my pussy after it till i came a second time.
Time to get everything out of me, and clean the whole thing up.
Took some time tho , but yeah part of the job... and while i was cleaning myself i ate the bowl emty
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to twin69 for this post: