View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 10:21 AM   #20
twin69
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Some prunes, medium/small size, carefully washed (better if using some sort of eatable disinfectant, health is the main matter).

Strip naked, sit on a chair, put a prune on the seat against your pussy and try to make it slide in just sitting on it (once your labia will be against the seat with the prune buried between them, you can push it completely inside with your fingers). Do it again with as many prunes you'll be able. When you'l be pretty filled, dress wearing sheer pantyhose and skirt and go out for a walk or some shopping (one hour at least).

Once back home, strip naked except for pantyhose, go in front of a mirror, spread your legs and make yourself orgasm rubbing your clit through pantyhose. Immediately after you had your orgasm, one by one, try to push out the prunes in your pantyhose only contracting your pelvic muscles and eat each of them before pushing out the following one. If you can't push out all of them, pull them out with your fingers and let them dry, you'll eat when your juices on them will be perfectly dry.
Almost missed this one, i pit it on my to do list.
well most of it, on hour walk outside not gonna happend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfist View Post
Find one thing that will fit in You in Your rom, stuff it deep. Go to next room and find another one, push out first thing and stuff another. and so on in every room. Items cant be to similar. You can edge with them inside.
Can Your brother help us with some insertions? I have interesting dare for pairs but maybe he can help?
Also on the list.
And sure he can help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Insert your brothers penis while it's coated in hotsauce, fuck it until he on the edge then finish him off by eating his cum with a blowjob, lick his cock clean from the hotsauce.
Hotsauce is a no for me sorry
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote