View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 04:44 AM   #13
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Note: I count crossdressing the same as being naked, & do each the same amount. Whenever you see "Naked" below, think "Naked/Crossdressed"

1) Age, Sex? 23, Male
2) Who do you live with? Mother & Sister (younger)
3) When at home, how long do you stay naked? Normally 30 min to 2 hours
4) Which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? If I am alone (which is basically never at the moment, thanks COVID) I will spend the majority of the time naked etc. Otherwise I am just naked in my room really.
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? Masturbation is always better, other things (cooking/cleaning/exercise etc.) are good to do naked, but only when I'm alone.
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? I can't really think of anything.
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits Can't say I often masturbate while eating & naked.
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? All of it's pretty okay. I have no problems cleaning the toilet naked/clothed
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? Sometimes I will sleep naked, but normally wear boxers & a T-Shirt. I like sleeping naked, when I'm in the mood

10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) I sometimes find my hands drifting towards my crotch quite a lot, while naked.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote