Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 07:03 PM   #2
risks

Hey hope you enjoyed chapter 1 not sure how long this story will be if anyone has any ideas I would love to read them.
Risks

Chapter 2

Sarah sat in class, her whole body was tense she was sat two rows behind Emma. Emma didn’t turn around or even look at her once until the last 5 minutes of the class Emma walked past Sarah’s desk and whispered in her ear “follow me as soon as class ends”. Sarah was worried what she had in mind but she thought that it would be best to follow instructions. The bell rang Sarah threw everything into her bag as quick as possible and followed Emma out the room. Emma didn’t say a word and walked quickly to the nearest bathroom. As soon as the first bathroom door closed Emma quickly looked around to check no one else was there then grabbed Sarah by the wrist and pulled her into one of the stalls. Emma locked the stall door behind them she then pushed Sarah against the side of the stall with one hand around her neck. Emma then took her other hand and quickly put it under Sarah's skirt and lightly slapped her pussy as Sarah let out a small gasp she didn’t know what to say. “You follow instructions well slut” said Emma. Sarah remained speechless because she didn’t know what to say. Emma looked at her angrily “aren’t you going to say thank you after I gave you a compliment bitch”.
Sarah then quickly panicked “sorrrrry err thank you” she quickly replied.

The bathroom door opened and they heard two more girls come in. They were stood by the mirrors and they just seemed to be idle gossiping. Emma slowly raised her hand from Sarah's neck to cover her mouth and then slowly inserted her fingers into Sarah's pussy which was already slightly wet. Sarah pushed her back against the wall Emma seemed to know what she was doing. It felt so good Sarah was trying to hide the fact that she was enjoying it to Emma. Emma's fingers were going fully inside Sarah and the noises of Sarah's wet pussy would probably be heard if the girls weren't talking so loudly. The girls left the bathroom as the door closed Emma removed her hand from Sarah’s mouth. Sarah took in a big breath as Emma took her fingers out of Sarah’s pussy and quickly wiped them on Sarah's face and unlocked the stall and walked out and simply saying “cya bitch”. Sarah locked the stall again and just sat there trying to comprehend what had just happened. She cleaned her face and went to the sinks and looked in the mirror. What more was Emma going to do to her she wondered.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post: