View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 01:20 AM   #7
Pwetpwet38

1) tell your age and sex?
37 M
2) who do you live with?
My cat xD
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked?
it depends, when no one come and it's hot all the time
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)?
Everything
5) For which activity you prefer being naked?
Gaming, TV
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked?
cooking
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).
No
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting?
None
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel?
I sleep naked every day since almost 15 years, only time I put a boxer on to sleep is if I have guests or if I sleep at someone else's place
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)
I touch often but masturbate not so often, not even once a day, i just like the touch of my cock, but i'm don't really like the mess of the cum and solo orgams are not really good
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pwetpwet38 for this post: