View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 11:07 AM   #2
Slut_

On Saturday, me and master decided to meet in real. It was my first time ever to meet my master face to face. I was very nervous, excited and even a little shy. I know that he has seen me naked only but still I was feeling very shy ��
Since it was our first meeting, we decided to meet in a Mall. So, we were gonna meet in evening at around 7 p.m. I was already running late and when I messaged my master that I might be 5-10 mins late, he told me that if I don't reach the mall before him and make him wait then I would punished.
I was already nervous and this thought of punishment.... Whole way till the mall I was thinking what if I m late, what would be my punishment, will he punish me in public, make me do something embarrassing or humiliating..... Just then I received message from master that he is also stuck in traffic and it will take time. I was so relaxed after seeing that message.
Finally I reached there first and was waiting for my master. When he came we walked around a bit talking and knowing each other. Then I asked him whether we can go in food court and eat something. (Btw I am not allowed to eat anything in evening). First he said " You won't get anything to eat, if you want to see others eating food then we can go. " But then when I pleased him he allowed me to have food. He waa nice and easy going because it was first time we were meeting.
I ate snack after so many days. I really thanked him for allowing me food. Then we went to the car parking in master's car. First we sat in front seats and talked about kinky things.
Then as promised my master decided to show his dick to me. Yess I hadn't seen my master's dick earlier. He had told me that I will only get to see it when we meet in real.
So we moved to the back seats of the car. I was hesitating a bit since it was my first time. But then my master pulled me near him and then I felt touch safe. Then he asked me to put my hand in feel the dick and remove it out. But I denied because I nervous and shy but then he held my hand and put it inside then I touched the dick and removed it out. My hands were literally shivering. Then I was just looking at dick. Meanwhile my master was massaging my left boob. Then he told me to unbutton the upper button of my shirt so that my boob is clearly visible and handy. Then he told me to give a hand job while he is playing with my boob. I was totally turned by this. I was horny and all my nervous and shyness was gone. I just wanted him to use me. In his car, on our first meet I was feeling this. Then after a few minutes he got up and asked me to put dick in mouth. I was totally surprised because I never expected that to happen on first meet. I was not ready for it. I had never taken dick in mouth. I always felt that it's gross to have dick in mouth. But he didn't gave me option. It was my master's order. He made me do it. And to be honest I also didn't resisted much. I took it in my mouth but after knowing taste I immediately wanted to remove it. But I realized that master has held my head and is not letting me move away. He gagged me twice before letting me move away. After removing dick from mouth I was drooling. I didn't wanted to swallow. I spit a bit on myself then he gave me tissues and help me clean.
Then we stopped for the day and re-dressed then we talked a bit and then I left for home.
The taste of the dick..... It was my first time and tbh I didn't liked the taste. But I enjoyed it in my mouth. The taste of burger which we ate in food court was so nice and I was enjoying that taste until I was left with the taste of dick in my mouth.
However, I enjoyed our first meeting. It was so good and hot. I loved the way he was playing with my boobs and the way he pushed my limit.
I was happy and horny when I left the mall.

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote