Thread: Make me SUFFER
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
RachaelB1997
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude350 View Post
Alright getdare here is the deal, I need task to do, but I really need punishments. Please be as cruel as possible with all task and I will write back reports. Due to the nature of the punishment I am not allowed to have likes or dislikes, only limits. So I have to do anything you say that doesn't break a limit. Please make this hard, I've been very naughty and deserve the worst. One thing you are welcome to use in the new underwear I just bought. They are compression boxer briefs (1 green, 1 blue, 4 black with a red, grey, blue, and neon yellow waistband). Honestly a whore like me doesn't deserve nice underwear like this so please feel free to have me mess it ruin it whatever. If all 6 pairs get destroyed and need to be replaced that is perfectly fine.

Thanks all, please make me suffer!
Make it 1 week of denial with 10 edges a day, & make sure you thank me every night before you go to sleep.
Spoiler:
Send me exercise dares!
RachaelB1997 is offline   Reply With Quote