View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 09:45 AM   #4
Kylevan

Default Section 25. A Long Walk at the Tracks

Soon, I reached my town's business district. It was deserted. I was living in what you may call a sleepy town. I'd say sleepy because unlike in the metro, there weren't any interesting spots where anyone can hang out to accommodate a visitor's night lifestyle. If anyone wants to enjoy a drink and some legal nightly entertainment, the nearest place for that would be at Garthon, the next town on the south. And if they wanted to address their sexual needs for a price, though illegally, the place for that would be Stanton, the next town on the east.

I passed the series of stores with their CLOSED signs. Several meters more and I found myself nearing the old train station. This station was not in use anymore ever since the public bus transport started to service our town. But the tracks were still there as well as few abandoned coaches.

As soon as I reached the front of the station, my phone vibrated. Thank goodness. I thought Jack totally forgot about me. I checked the time and saw that it was half past ten, exactly half an hour after I left home.

The text contains the next instructions.

"Stop wherever you are. While still filming yourself, strip completely naked. Take at least three photos of yourself naked. One photo must be full body frontal, one of your back, and the third photo must be of you wearing only the boxers. Redress yourself but remove first your boxers. As soon as you get dressed, tear your boxers until completely destroyed and leave the pieces where you are standing and continue the walk. I will send you the next instructions in due time."

Fuck. Now I have to destroy my good boxers. This was the first time I wore it and now I have to tear it to pieces. Now Jack’s intentions were beginning to dawn on me. He lured me in a false sense of security when he gave me the idea that I will be doing the task clothed. But judging from his recent text, I was beginning to suspect that the same fate will happen to the rest of my clothes. I will be stripped naked one item at a time until I was fully naked. At the rate of Jack's orders, I’m gonna need to buy more clothes or else I will end up with a completely empty closet.

Why did I think that Jack will be gentle this time? He was always full of surprises. But this was the most shocking so far. He totally got me thinking that I was safe from being naked, at least this one time. Never did it occurred to me that he had something up his sleeves. And then I was trapped and left with no other choice but to obey.

Not wanting to waste more time, I quickly undressed until I was fully naked. I didn’t knew exactly why but as soon as I was standing only in my birthday suit, I was turned on by the situation. Me standing fully naked in an abandoned station? The idea got me horny and wanted to jack off and release the horny feeling I was experiencing. But I knew better not to do things Jack didn’t explicitly ordered. Jacking off wasn’t mentioned in the instructions and therefore I wasn’t allowed to.

The only thing that needs to be done is to take three photos of my naked body before I could get dressed again, destroy my boxers and move on. As soon as I took the required three photos, I put back my clothes on leaving the boxers out.

In front of the camera's vision, I deliberately tore the boxers until it was nothing but pieces of small fabric. The boxers completely destroyed, I dropped the pieces on the ground. It was then that I realized that the boxers now were nothing but a wasted piece of good garment.

Sensing that I will soon spend the night walking naked, I decided to take the train tracks. It was really a sensible decision because it wasn't in use for several years now. That means that no one will be around to see me in case I ended up walking totally naked. It will be so much better than having to walk in plain view of strangers. Besides, Jack never told me any specific routes to take on my walk. At least that was something I could use to my advantage.

Circling the building that once housed the station, I found myself facing the tracks. This left me with another choice to make, should I walk to the left or to the right? I never really know where the tracks will lead me. After all, I was just a kid when the train ceased its operations and never had the chance to ride in it. I just convinced myself that the sensible direction would be the one going away the town proper so as not to end up walking back to where I came from. My mind made up, I turned right and continued the walk, always keeping to the tracks and on the alert for some strangers that might be lurking behind the shadows.

The night was cool so I didn't have any problems of sweating. Still, losing my boxers provided a slight discomfort as my dick began to rub on the inside of my jeans. I wasn't used to the feeling of going commando because I never really done it often. The only time I was forced to wear something without an underwear was last Friday when Jack prohibited me from wearing boxers to school. And that was before I was told to shave my pubes and the sensation made by the mixture of my pubic area itching and the rough fabric of the jeans was enough to make my dick slightly hard. I did my best to ignore the feeling and instead focused on the walk.

I was relieved to see that the tracks were covered by lines of trees on both sides. Maybe I was still lucky despite the events that happened during the past week. Even though one schoolmate caught me jacking off in the library, I still count myself lucky because no other person knows what I was doing every night for the past few days. Of course I was scared because I still have no idea who that schoolmate was. Until such time that I do, I knew that I won’t have peaceful mind.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote