View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 04:32 PM   #12
BrattyMay

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Idea 1.

Simple starting dare for feeling frisky and slutty. Dress in all lingerie then a nice set of heels. Then pop on a coat and go for a walk. They coat should cover everything needing hiding. Enjoy the thrill of being barely dressed.

Idea 2.
Kegal toys work out is easier said than done. Though very fun to do with only sports wear no underwear.

Idea 3.
A Bimbo challenge is getting fully made up in full bimbo , heels, dress, lingerie, makeup. Then having to do a nice lap of the park with a cheeky stop every 15 minutes to edge. How hidden and brazen you want to be is down to you. The catch is to edge quickly and keep moving.

Idea 4
This one is tough though absolutely amazing in lots of ways. The aim is simple take an enema whilst dressed. Then walk to a public bathroom and release. The catch is don't check if it's open before leaving. Enjoy the fun scary race and predicament
I did the first one this evening and wore a skirt with no panties and a bra under a long coat with heels and walked around my neighborhood after edging 5 times and a full bladder aching to pee.

KIK - BimboMay

[Likes: Bimbofication, Slut training, Pee holding, Anal, Hidden public, Denial, Edging, Hypno, Enemas, Double Penetration, Wetting Diapers.

Limits: Blood, Stretching Pussy, Public, Family, Body Writing.

Denied till August 2024 to make me a dripping slut

BrattyMay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BrattyMay for this post: