View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 04:46 PM   #1
maura00
Baby Member

Female 29/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

29/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hello!

I'm a 29 year old, plus sized sub with a couple years of experience in bdsm.
My timezone is GMT+1.

I'm currently working from home most days and I'm looking to spice things up a little bit. I'm seeking a male or female dom.

I'm looking for something mostly sex driven, with tasks or routines to carry through out the day. Obviously something that could work around the few limitation I have... I still need to work after all!

I am not looking for an "owner" more for someone like minded who want to enjoy themselves. It doesn't mean I'm looking for a friend either, or that I won't be serious about it.

Some ideas I would enjoy (this is in no way necessary or limiting, if you have different/specific kinks you can bring them up!) :

Denial - That's the closest thing to a "must" in this list. I love being denied, either kept on edge or straight up not allowed to touch my pussy. I like feeling horny more than I care about orgasms themselves.

Pain - I like some pain (within reason). In particular impact play or breast and pussy torture. One big exception being clamps, which bears 0 interest and can also end up being a total turn off.
If it's your thing, I would be down to try some serious tits and pussy abuse too.

Hole training : I quite like the idea of stretching my pussy or my ass and training my throat.

Degradation - I can get really turned on by verbal degradation (this is not a permission to talk to me badly right away)

Limits : anything pee or scat, micromanagement, public, messy

Pictures and videos : I have no problem with those, at least most of the time, I can occasionaly not feel like sending them, I expect you to respect that, but it's rarely the case.
The following 2 users say Thank You to maura00 for this post: