View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 02:52 AM   #10
roselemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
First of all, the safeword is buttslut.

First, drink 1.5 L if water. You are not allowed to pee until I say so. Find three objects in your household that can be inserted into your ass. One should be easy, one should be what you consider your limit, and one should be bigger than anything you‘ve taken anally before.

Start with the smallest object, fuck yourself for 15 minutes. Go to the medium object next and fuck yourself for 30 minutes, going in and out completely every so often so you feel your butthole relaxing. Remember not to pee! Then take the biggest object and shove it as far up your ass as you can. If it doesn‘t fit, use the medium again for 5 minutes amd then try again. Use plenty of lube.

Once you fit the biggest object, you are allowed to pee. If you cannot fit the largest one, you must pee into a cup and then pour the cup down your gaping asshole after using the medium object again to open the hole up. You are allowed to expel the pee anyway you like afterwards.
Thanks for the task and thanks for including the safeword, i did part of this last night and will continue tomorrow when i have more time at home and will be doing other tasks. My master will respect the safeword and let me have breaks if its too much. And i wasn't able to find a suitable last object but we will make do with what we have. Again thanks.
roselemon is offline   Reply With Quote