View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #5
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Start with one clamp on a tit. Every minute roll a dice: if 1-5 add one clamp and wait this amount of minutes until next roll. If a six, pull all the clamps quickly off.
Roll a final dice: thats the time in minutes you have to get an orgasm (either now or none for the next 24hours)
Alright first one. First roll was a 1 i added a clamp and waited a minute. Second roll was a 6 i ripped off all the clamps which hurt like hell. I then rolled a 2 and realized i definately wasnt going to have enough time. Thanks for the dare sorry this took so long to get to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoK! View Post
You need for this:
2. Binder clips, a string (1m) and something to tie your hands in your back so you can’t remove them without a key or a scissor.

Attach the binder clips to your nipples. Stand in front of your wardrobe.
connect the clips with a string and guide them over a clothes rake in your wardrobe. You will get extra points if you make the string as short you have to stand on your tiptoes. Now cuff your hands behind your back. Now is up to you how fast you’ll get out of that. You have to rip off at least one clip to get free again.

If you got the extra point feel free to use a vibe for your amusement.
This was good. I used a shorter string and i was on my tiptoes. I could feel the strain in my calves as i slowly started to descend. As i did i could also feel the clips starting to slip off my nipples. The left nipple clamp snapped off and i dropped. As soon as i got my hands undone i unclipped the right clamp which had slid towards the nip of my nipple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
This requires a half a day at home or another place where you can stay naked (unless it's ok for you to go out naked, of course).

Join a couple of binder clips or clothespins with a string (about 30-40 cm long) hang some weight to the string with a ring or something similar, so that the weight can freely slide along the string (to give you an idea a bunch of 6-7 keys could fit), strip naked, and spend a whole day or half a day making your normal home chores.

Safety warning: binder clips (more) and clothespins (less) can be very harmful if left on nipples for a long time, so every 10 minutes (less if you use binder clips and, anyway, when you feel uncomfortable) take them off and let blood flush, edging will be the way you'll spend the time you're unclamped.

Binder clips are strong, so probably it won't occur, but if you use clothespins it's possible (and desirable) that they will be accidentally stripped by the weight swaying or jamming somewhere, In this case you'll spank 10 times the unclamped nipple and 5 times your clit before clamping the clothespin again (it's not mandatory to spank your nipple if you use binder clips, because I consider that stripping off them don't requiore additional pain, in this case you'll spank only your clit).

Enjoy!
You were right the binder clips didnt come undone. I hung a cup from each clips with a handful of coins in each waying down my poor nipples. I vacuumed the whole house and cleaned all my counters with them on. It took about 3 hours to do everything

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to happybunny101 for this post: