Thread: 37F slave AMA
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:42 AM   #3
wee_avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
Why did you decide to join getDare
What do you enjoy most about being a submissive?
What is your least favourite punishment?
How did you and your Dom meet?
What daily rituals and tasks do you have to do?
1. It came about after conversations with my dom about kinky dares and fun tasks we could do together. I was on the site a very long time ago under another guise (which I won't be revealing) so I knew about the community.

2. I enjoy placing my body, my safety and my pleasure under my dom's control; knowing that my decisions will be made for me, and my pain and pleasure are dictated entirely by his whims and desires. It turns me on, it makes me feel safe and loved all at once!

3. My least favourite punishment...hmm, there are two I'd say that go hand in hand. Emotionally, when my dom won't let me call him daddy or let me touch him. Physically, when he asks me to lie in my own piss on the cold floor. Brrr.

4. We met through our jobs IRL.

5. Tasks will evolve and change but common ones are: daily journal entries for my dom to read, writing daddy or slut on my body and taking photos for him, he will tell me whether or not I'm allowed to wear underwear on a given day. Other times he gives me sweet tasks like to go get an iced coffee, because he knows I love them but feel guilty about buying too many, ha!

| slave to wildcard2423 |

| likes: pain, domination, anal, spanking, orgasm control, tasks, choking, piss play, exhibitionism, spit play, period play |

| dislikes: overt public, family/friend inclusion |
wee_avocado is offline   Reply With Quote