View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 08:32 AM   #40
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, a little bit. I had drunk a lot of beer and couldn't find the bathoom and a bit came out :/

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?I had sex with someone who I knew was married. That's quite bad isn't it?

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Masturbating. Once. By my mum.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
I had my card declined and my friend had to pay. It was so embarrassing. But it wasn't my fault, I went to an ATM took out the cash and paid her right back.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
Yes, a few. The worst is when you wake up the next morning and you find you've deleted your sent messages - so you never know what you did.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Yes. People say I can talk louder than I think I do.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
I sent a joke text to a friend, but it accidentally went to a colleague. Out of context it sounded much worse than it was meant. I also accidentally emailed a naughty picture to a friend. Luckily she didn't receive it, but I wouldn't have minded if she did.

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
Probably just how untidy it is.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Yes. I get a rush and make bad decisions.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Oh yeah. So many times. I never knew how to act around a crush. Still don't, really.

25. Have you ever been in jail?
Only while playing Monopoly.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Both. I think zipper is way worse. Lots of people will see, but nobody will say anything.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
A girl. I liked her, I didn't love her. But I'd had tequila, so...

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
My teacher when I was 8. Worst day of my life.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Lots of times, but always because it was faulty and never because I'd stolen anything.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
I would scratch it.

All the others I didn't answer are 'no'.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote