View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #280
Doctor...

Name: Joseph (Joey)
Sex:Male
Sexuality:Straight

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower. In a bath you are sitting in your own filth.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? White socks, dark blue adidas sweatpants, and a orange adidas workout shirt.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I would dress them up like a french maid, receive wedgies, and put them in a bondage.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Be dressed up as a girl, be given wedgies, and put in a bondage.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? No, however, I have seen men half naked during football.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? I am actually in between, but I am a little more on submissive.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My abs, because well, they're abs.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? By eyesight, because I have 20/18 eyesight.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? No, I've never actually particapated in one.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 14.

11) How often do you masturbate? I haven't masturbated in 4 years. I never found it relieving.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Nope.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Superman pajama bottoms.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Anal and maybe masturbation.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Never done it.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes. I once put two sharpies up my anus.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?4 years ago. I can't remember.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Natural. Never trimmed or shaved.

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $70
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $200
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $150
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?$60

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? On the beach. The woods. The ocean.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. No.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 4 years and counting.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? No.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would go watch a girl get changed and take a shower.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nope and I don't know if someone ever did.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Get naked, have used panties in my mouth, be on all fours, arse in the air, and nose must touch the wall.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... whats your most embarrassing fantasy?
In my sig!

If you had to choose between not talking to male or not talking to a female for the rest of your life, which would you choose.

Member of the NTA!
Male Farm Breed: Stud
PM dares moved here

LIMIT/LIKES moved here

Want to be part of the creation of getDare's biggest Dice Dare?

If you pm me, I can be your little, kitten, slut, etc for at least a week (if you want me too).

RAINBOW
Doctor... is offline   Reply With Quote