View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 07:47 AM   #13
viterz72

Chapter 8

Sarah: I think that is fair. Even though we don’t have to be fair. I want him somewhat rested for tomorrow. I missed most of the fun today. Where is the dildo for him to suck on?

Amy: I have a few upstairs. Lets go pick one out.

Amy and Sarah went upstairs to figure out which dildo they wanted to use. Jake laid on the workout bench ready to pass out. His body was pretty raw from being waxed and needed some recovery time. He was about to fall asleep when he heard Sarah and Amy coming back down the stairs. He looked up as they got to the bottom of the steps. Both of them were wearing strapons. Amy’s was a purple dildo that was thicker but only about 5 inches long. Sarah’s was pink and thinner but at least 7 inches long.

Sarah: Awe look how cute he is without any body hair.

Amy: Yeah I will admit he looks pretty cute. Cute like a cheerleader that is haha.

Sarah: Yeah let’s keep him naked for this next task. I bet he gets aroused sucking on our cocks.

Amy: I wouldn’t be surprised…. Come on Jessica get on your knees in front of us.

Still exhausted Jake got up and then down on his knees in front of the two girls staring those dildos right in the face. He looked up at Amy’s eyes hoping for some sympathy. Wearing women’s clothes was one thing but actually having to suck on a dildo was mortifying. He wasn’t aroused at all. Amy undid Jake’s gag. Jake looked down not wanting to start the task any time soon. Amy put her hand on Jake’s chin and made him look back in her eyes.

Amy: So to be clear the rule is that you will practice giving a blowjob for 10 mins a day. Simply putting your mouth around the dildo doesn’t count. I have a stopwatch and at any time you are not giving full effort I will stop the time. If you are giving 95% effort the time stops. However you will not know when I start and stop the time. Until I say you are done you have to keep going. If you stop before the 10 mins except for occasional breaths you won’t like the punishment.

Sarah: Nicely put Amy. One more thing before we get started.

Sarah went back up the stairs and returned a few mins later with the camera.

Sarah: We almost forgot to record this in all the excitement Amy.

Amy: Your right that would have been tragic…. We can show how his skills progress over time haha.

Sarah: Now Jake I know you might have a hard time choosing which cock you want to suck more, but we expect roughly equal time on both.

With that Sarah hit record on the camera. Amy and Sarah then proceeded to grab their their dildos and rub them on Jake’s face. As he winced and clinched his teeth the girls just chuckled.

Amy: Timer still says zero. You must want to spend a lot of time on your knees with these in your face.

Finally Jake opened his mouth and started sucking on Amy’s dildo. He went pretty slow barely taking two inches in his mouth to start. Amy decided to give him a little more encouragement by grabbing the back of his head and forcing the dildo deeper in his mouth eventually hitting the back of his throat as he resisted. Immediately Jake pulled away gasping for air and choking with tears in his eyes.

Amy: Awe don’t you remember when I told you I was going to make you experience what deep throating was like? How was it?

Jake just continued trying to get his breath.

Amy: By the way you still got 9 mins and 55 seconds to go. However I think we will just work on your gag reflex instead of watching your pathetic attempt at a blowjob for the next hour. I thought you would be better at this haha.

Sarah: Ok that’s enough breathing. My cock needs some attention.

Sarah placed her dildo in Jake’s mouth. Similar to Amy she thrusted and grabbed the back of his head until again he forced himself away and was chocking.

Amy: I got a better idea.

Amy walked Jake over to a structural pole in the middle of the room. Then she hand cuffed his hands and bound his back around the pole and secured his legs as well so that he was on his knees and could not pull away. Then she grabbed a ring gag and placed it in his mouth to keep it wide open. Sarah was still recording.

Amy: Alright that’s better. Now let’s see how far we can push you. Relax I will be gentle.

Jake nodded letting her know he understood.

Amy: Let’s go for 5 seconds at a time to start. I will slowly insert the dildo. You need to relax your throat and body and take it.

Amy proceeded to slowly insert the dildo in Jake’s mouth. She stopped before it reached the back of his throat, waited for 5 secs, and then pulled it out.

Amy: See that wasn’t so bad….. Lets go again.

After a few more times of the same thing she pushed the dildo in a little further and repeated this process while also increasing the time until Jake was able to take the entire dildo in his mouth for 10 seconds without failing.

Sarah: Ok I think it is my turn. Let’s see if he can take this longer one haha.

Amy: Yeah I would say I have been gentle with him so far haha. Give me the camera.

Sarah handed Amy the camera.

Sarah: If you don’t want this dildo in your mouth just say so and we can untie you.

With the ring gag in Jake just looked down and shook his head left and right.

Sarah: Sounds like you want it.

Sarah took the dildo and inserted it in his mouth. Slowly she kept pushing it in. However the 5 inch dildo didn’t go down his throat it just hit the back of it. The 7 inch dildo started going down his throat as Sarah continued to push in. Jake tried to relax but it was too much to handle. He started choking and Sarah pulled out causing Jake to puke all over Sarah’s feet and the floor.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: